Testing My Ticker

Thanks so much, I knew there had to be another way..I'm getting so frustrated with it that I swear I'm not gonna mess with it, it's making me a crazy person!!!! :)

Once you copy the code into your signature, you can preview it before you save.

Lovely ticker -- looks great! And a big congrats on your first cruise!

Once you copy the code into your signature, you can preview it before you save.

Disneyfaninaz...Thank you so much! You are literally the one that helped, cannot thank you enough! I have a very sad confession though...It took my 14 yr old daughter to fix it-that is after myself and my DH tried for so long last night and we are not strangers to computers-although now I'm starting to think maybe we don't know as much as we thought....LOL
Thanks again!

Disneyfaninaz...Thank you so much! You are literally the one that helped, cannot thank you enough! I have a very sad confession though...It took my 14 yr old daughter to fix it-that is after myself and my DH tried for so long last night and we are not strangers to computers-although now I'm starting to think maybe we don't know as much as we thought....LOL
Thanks again!

:flower3: Glad I could be of assistance. Congrats! Your ticker looks great!

Isn't it amazing how much kids know about technology. My DD could run circles around me when it comes to the computer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter