Terry's Marathon training thread (Comments welcome)

Hi Terry,

You are doing a phenomenal job with being OP. It is ok to focus on that for awhile. I like the WATP tapes, but after a few weeks, I started to hate Leslie's perkiness. Good luck finding tapes that work for you. You might want to post a thread on the main board asking for suggestions.

Have a good one,
Beth

Only time for a quick post - gotta get the kids to school :moped: - but I wanted to report that
WEDNESDAY is THE day!!

I stepped on the scale this morning and I am done the 2 pounds I was down at the end of last week, so I am claiming them today and working towards my first goal! :banana: :bounce: :banana:

Thanks to everyone for their support! I will be back later today! :wave2:

WOO - HOO!!!!!!! There is a party in Terry's journal!
:cheer2: :rockband: :dancer:
2 pounds GONE!!!!! WTG!!!!!!

That is awesome Terry! And I think it is okay to focus on the food as you get readjusted. I am sure you will have that exercise going in another week or two as well. Plus, with warmer weather right around the corner, you'll be able to get outside and walk!!! :cool1:

keep up the good work! You are doing great!

TTFN- Sharon :sunny:

Terry- I'll try to post my Tortillas soup recipe. My computer crashed but I hae a new one now. It is really good. We use chicken and I believe it's 2.5 per cup. Very tasty!!!! My whole family loves it. We even add avocado to it (just DH and I eat that ).

Great job on the 2 pound weight loss!! :banana: :banana: Keep up the great work!

Terry - WEIGH TO GO on losing 2 pounds!! :banana: :banana: I think you'll do awesome now that you found the right weigh in date that works best for you. Keep up the great work and stay OP and that tracker will be moving quickly....

Thanks for posting the points on that Taco Soup. Sounds really great for a cold winter day :cold: Might make it for our Happy Hour meal one night and not tell anyone it's a WW meal :earboy2:

Have a great day!! :sunny:

Hi Terry!

Thanks for the recipe for the taco soup! I may try making it this weekend. :teeth:

How was your day today? Hope all went well!

Have a great evening! :teeth:

CONGRATULATIONS TERRY!

You are doing great. I think Wednesday is definately the day for you. Keep up the great work.
Beth

Way to go Terry! :cool1: That is awesome! :cool1: Thanks for keeping us all motivated! :grouphug:

:wave2: Good-bye two pounds! Terry won't be seeing you around here any more! Congrats, Terry!

Erin

Happy Thursday All!
Boy, what a bad routine I have gotten myself into. I get up at 6:30 am, get the kids ready for school, take them to school, come home, have some breakfast, get about 30-45 minutes worth of stuff done, then crash! This week I have napped until 11 am each day. What's up with that? :confused3 I am going to continue to listen to my body, but I really don't like being so tired. I had a little tingling in my legs the other night, so maybe my MS is flairing up and causing the fatigue. :confused3

Working at staying OP this week. I have 14 points left for dinner and snacks today. We will be grabbing dinner out tonight. DS has basketball practice and then an hour later the Science Night Out at school. I think we will just go to Wendy's and I will get a plain baked potato and small chili (9 points total).

Hi Terry,

Great job on the weight loss!!!!!! Maybe you just need the extra rest right now. I think you are doing great :)

Sunny

Hey Terry - Great job staying OP, but you do sound like you might be overdoing it just a bit. Listen to your body and get the rest now and when you feel 100% again, you can get right back into it.

Hope you have a wonderful day :sunny:

Hi Terry,

Great job staying OP!!! Woohoo! :cheer2: I know what you mean about feeling tired this week. My DDs have been sick and I have done a lot of napping and sleeping myself. Please be sure to listen to your body and give it the rest it needs. :grouphug:

Thanks again for the Dave Ramsey recommendation. DH and I are going to discuss the principles this weekend and come up with our game plan! Very exciting, but also a little scary. Change is never easy, but the reward of being debt free will be such a blessing! Thanks, Terry! :grouphug:

Terry!

Take care of yourself! I know you are good ar listening to your body, so continue to do so!!! :grouphug: I hope you start to get your enegy back.. If you do, take it slow! Gosh, I sound like my mother! :rotfl2:

Have a great day :sunny: and keep us posted!

Hi terry,

You are absolutely doing the right thing by listening to your body. Feb/March are always hard on me. I am desperate for spring. Take your naps. When is your next doctor's appointment?

Have a good weekend,
Beth

Sometimes we just need to nap! I've learned to not fight that feeling and to take advantage of it. You will only feel worse if you fight how tired you are. Plus resting is good for the body - it allows it to heal whatever may be plaguing it. I hope you are feeling better today - your menu looks good and you sound very focused!

~Amanda

Good afternoon, all! :wave:
Thanks for stopping by and checking on me. I am still plagued with the fatigue and my next doctor's appointment isn't until this summer. I do have to go and get my blood levels checked again in April. Maybe I just need exercise added back into my schedule to give me a boost of energy? :confused3 I may just be performing my own little test and see how I do afterwards.

We have a crazy weekend here! DS is racing in the Pine Derby Districts this weekend at Chesterfield Mall (Amanda - stay away from the mall on Saturday! It will be CRAZY! :crazy: ). Basketball games are sprinkled throughout our weekend, plus we have company from TX. Hopefully it will be fun and the sunny weather they are predicting will arrive! I am ready!! :bounce:

Hey Terry - Sorry your not feeling 100%. Try and take it easy... you might be just overworking yourself.

Good luck at the Pine Derby race. Our neighbors just competed in theirs two weeks ago.

Have a GREAT weekend :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter