Terri's Disigns

Does anyone know where I can get a transfer for the original Mouseketeers?

Hi I know this is kind of last minute, were leaving for Disney in 12 days. I was hoping you create a Mickey Mouse head zebra stipped for us? Also if you could do a Star Wars Mickey? If yopu could I would really appreciate it!!
Thanks So much, Shanna

the magical marriage license plate!

displatetamken.jpg

Would you please personalize one for me? If you can could the picture of the castle be changed out to Magic cruise ship?

Our names are Michele & Jeff and 20 years!

thanks sooo much!You have such great stuff!
Michele

Hi I know this is kind of last minute, were leaving for Disney in 12 days. I was hoping you create a Mickey Mouse head zebra stipped for us? Also if you could do a Star Wars Mickey? If yopu could I would really appreciate it!!
Thanks So much, Shanna

I'm pretty sure both of these have already been done by other designers and are in their photobucket or 4shared accounts. You might try looking on the designer thread at the top of the forum to get ideas about where to look. :goodvibes

the magical marriage license plate!

displatetamken.jpg

Would you please personalize one for me? If you can could the picture of the castle be changed out to Magic cruise ship?

Our names are Michele & Jeff and 20 years!

thanks sooo much!You have such great stuff!
Michele

Here it is...
annmichele.jpg

Congrats :thumbsup2 and have a blessed day!! :goodvibes:)

It's Michele with one "L". It seems like we one L spellers are in the minority, lol!
I LOVE it though! The ship looks good there.
Thanks, Michele

It's Michele with one "L". It seems like we one L spellers are in the minority, lol!
I LOVE it though! The ship looks good there.
Thanks, Michele

I'm so sorry. :flower3: I always try to double check when I'm making these to make sure I'm spelling them right. It's fixed up above. Please forgive me. :flower3::flower3::flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter