Teresa's WISH Jouranl (Comments Welcomed)

Linda - I wish I was ::yes:: ::yes:: I think I'm just more modivated because I joined weight watchers. I've been doing the gym for over a year, but just never have seen any big results. Until now that is...........:smooth:

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: Woohoo Tera.

WTG with all that exercise. Keep up the great work. Enjoyu the flea market . Have a great weekend.
Beth

Thanks Beth! Feeling a little guilty tonight though :( Had "happy hour" (when the neighbors get together) and I ate a whole hamburger (no cheese and no mayo, only mustard) Had a few Mike's Hard Lemonade's (watered down with diet sprite) and a slice of carrot cake :rolleyes: The only good thing was I had 25 points left over going into that meal, so I'm thinking I probably didn't exceed that. Thank God for the exercise points I got this morning for the 2 hours at the gym.

I hope I can keep it together Monday for the barbecue since Tuesday is weight-in day:rolleyes:

Feeling a little bummed today (you'd think it was that TOM). I snuck a peek at the scale (first time since joining ww) and only lost 1/2 pound. I'm really hoping my scale is just broken. I've been doing so great this past week, even though I ate a burger & slice of cake on Friday night, I still have been staying within my points. I have been working my butt off at the gym all week :(

Okay, I need to get over it and just wait until my weight in on Tuesday. My gym is closed tomorrow, but am hoping to get up to the local rec center for atleast an hour. Today is our football draft, so there will be plenty of beer and snacks to try and stay away from. I have a feeling I'll be dipping into my flex points today and maybe tomorrow:crazy:

:hug: Tera,

Ok now take a deep breath. You said you are working out like crazy. Muscle is more dense than fat,or it weighs more. In the morning, I want you to take your measurements. Bust,waist, hips, thighs, and arms. Track it every 2 weeks or so. To me, I'd rather lose inches than pounds. Keep up the hard work, and :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: your water to flush the alcohol and sugar from your system.

Have a good Sunday,
Beth

Thanks Beth! Your always the one to have a word of wisdom for me :chat: I know I'm just being dramatic... it's not like I GAINED a 1/2 pound... I took my measurements last week and was planning on taking them again on Tuesday when I weight in, but maybe I should wait another week.:rolleyes: I agree with you about the muscle, but didn't think it would slow down my weight loss so soon. Maybe I'm just better than I thought ;) I'm chugging down bottles of water as I type this and plan to bring some with me so I don't drink too much beer (it's the low carb beer anyways)

Thanks again for the pep talk!!

Teresa...hope you did well at the football draft...not drinking too many and having too many snacks. Keep downing that water! I keep feeling that once I get through this holiday weekend...I can get my focus back. I go through the same thing...workout like crazy all week...have a couple drinks..and the scale doesn't want to move DOWN!

I don't have much problem at the bowling alley...I don't eat or drink there. I'm the secretary...so, I'm usually busy. I did notice about the 3rd game I was wanting something...decided on some pretzels...and they didn't have any!!! So, I got through it...but I think I will carry a baggie of something.

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow!

Gail

Hey Gail!

Did pretty good in my draft and did even better with the drinking and snacks. Had two beers, but lots of water before, during and after. I had a few of those stuffed Jalapeño and loaded up on veggies. Today was hard too with our neighborhood barbecue. I had a little of everything, but just a little, so I think I did okay overall. I went to the gym this morning for 70 minutes, so at least I had extra points to work with. I'm very nervous for my weight in tomorrow, but need to suck it up.

Tomorrow I start one of my leagues and plan to bring a really LARGE water and one of my 100 calorie snacks. I'm also the secretary, so I'm sure I'll be busy tomorrow.

Wish me good luck with my weight in!!!!:Pinkbounc

Good luck to you on your weigh in tomorrow! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. I know we all like to see lots of pounds gone when we get on the scales but Beth gave you some great advice! Remember, anything is better than a gain! ::yes::

Well today wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. Went to the gym and did 20 minutes cardio and walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes. Went to WW after and lost a pound!!!! That's 4.6 pounds gone in two weeks. I was a little disappointed at first, but hey, 2 pounds a week is pretty stinkin' good :sunny:

My measurements are as follows:

Weight - 203.6 (was 204.6)
Waist - 36.5 (same)
Hips - 47.5 (same)
Upper Arms - 14 (same)

I need to increase my weights more and maybe measure myself every other week.

Also went bowling after and bowled three games, so I'll make sure to add that time to my exercise challenge
:teeth:

:Pinkbounc :bounce: WTG Tera!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Congratulations on the loss. You are a exercise machine now. You are doing great on the exercise challenge. Keep up the great work.
Beth

Thanks Beth! If I were a exercise machine, I would have all this flab hanging from me :earseek: I'm pretty happy and just hope I can stick with the routine I have going. Only 58.6 pounds to go to my goaL weight by MAY 1, 2005!!! (5 days before our cruise)

:wave2: Hi Tera,
:bounce: :Pinkbounc Congrats on you loss! 4.6 pounds gone in two weeks is great ::yes:: ! Keep on doing what you're doing :D .

Keep drinking your water!!:drinking: :drinking: !!

Best thing you can do when out with friends and starting to feel hungry!!

You are doing GREAT!!::yes:: ::yes::

Have a Disney Day!!::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo
Linda

Feeling pretty great today. Did 2 hours at the gym and I'm hoping to get another 2 hours in tomorrow. Was getting a little bummed since my measurements haven't changed much, but it's been only two weeks and I have lost 4.6 pounds (making sure I get that .6 in there ;) ) Only .4 pounds away from my first clippie and hope to get to my 10 pound clippie soon after. I joined the Thanksgiving Challenge (can't figure out how to get that turkey on my signature) and hope to be 15 pounds less by then. Someone posted a great website to keep track of my weight loss (www.Fitday.com) and how much I need to lose to reach my goal by our Disney trip next year.

I'm really liking the weight watchers program so far. As long as I have plenty of low point snacks, I haven't had any issues with feeling hungry. Getting those work out points has helped a lot, especially when I know I'll be eating outside of my points. It's weird how I look forward to going to my WW meetings and being weighted. How weird is that??:crazy:

:bounce: :Pinkbounc Congratulations Tera!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Every ouunce counts,::yes:: You will definately have that clippie by the end of the week. Your workouts are amazing. I'm gl;ad you enjoy your weighins. I have a love/hate relationship with my scale.

I wanted to thank you for your support this week. I am blessed by the friends I have made on this board. Your support has helped and is very much appreciated.

Have a good weekend,
Beth

Thanks Beth! Reading your journal is what keeps me focused on my exercise and dieting. You and your family are going through so much and you still have the strength to workout. I've been pretty good about not getting on the scale myself, only once since I joined WW on the 28th.

Hoping to be at my Exercise Challenge goal soon:D

Today is another good day. Peeked at the scale this morning :p and I'm down to 201 (lost another 2.4 pounds, 7 pounds total!!!) This wasn't my offical weight in date, so I'm going to wait before I claim my 5 pounds clippie, but hoping to get it on Tuesday and hopefully a 10 pound one soon :) Worked out for 80 minutes, 40 cardio and 40 treadmill.

Today is my oldest DD's 12th birthday, so my DH and I brought Toyko Joe's to school for her lunch. I did pretty good with that, even though I'm not sure how many points to count. I had the veggie bowl with brown rice and very little sauce. It's great to eat with chopsticks because I don't eat fast and fill-up quicker (if that makes sense :) ) I think drinking tons of water has helped to lose some of this weight quicker. Working out has been great, but still need to work on my weight training. I'm going to be really good this weekend so my weight in on Tuesday goes well:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter