**Tentative ITINERARY for DIS Con II! **

Okie, yes, they will be at the Swan. I think the breakfasts will be in Palio's.
CC

This looks great Cathy.

Illuminations was one of my favorites, too.

Maybe we can still do DATW on Friday like last year. Especially since we won't be having dinner that was part of it last year.

I like eating all together, too, Cathy.

I think that we started at the British Rose and Crown pub last year starting at 6:00 P.M. on Friday evening. We then worked around the world and ended with France.

We could even squeesh in the 6:30 P.M. Tapestry of Dreams parade.

Last year, I think that they let us in for the Illumination Party around 9:00 P.M. for the Illuminations fireworks at 9:30 P.M.

Afterwards, we could exit the International Gateway, take the boat launch to the Swan and be ready to entertain each other at Kimonos.

Just thinking out loud...lol.

Sincerely, Ray :D

Hi I am new to this site. I am a lost soul from Disneynation. Boy am I glad I found you. We already have reservations for Port Orleans from Dec 1 to Dec 8. Can my dh and myself register for this also. It really sounds like fun. Thanks Patsy:p

Absolutely, Patsy! Welcome to the DIS and welcome to the DIS-CON board! :) There's a thread at the top (I think) that tells you how to register. Then stay tuned to this board for all the latest information about the convention!! You'll have the time of your life! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

Let me say welcome as well!!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
We'd love to have you join us and get to know you.
Cathy

Welcome Patsy. :) There's always room for more. :) I look forward to meeting you. :) Sit down for a while and read the threads and catch up....if you have any questions about DIS-Con II, this is the place to ask them. :) Again, welcome. :)

Tia

Hi Patsy :wave:

Welcome to the DIS and the DISCON board. I hope we get to meet you and your DH in December at DISCON.

Shannon

Hi everyone , Just wanted to thank everyone for the warm welcome. I hope we can meet at the convention. It sounds like alot of fun. patsy

will unstick this since the itinerary is listed under Pete's stuck post on pricing.
CC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter