Temporarily out of the Disneyland loop because of…

Hope you are feeling better! Even triple vaxxed Omicron can be no joke. I have several friends who were hit rather hard despite being trip vaxxed. I went to DLR last week for 4 days and hopefully was safe enough. I have another trip in 4 1/2 weeks and will again be bubblewrapping myself. I work frontline in healthcare and I am seeing so many more Covid+ patients now than I did all last year.

Getting a little concerned as it has been about 2 weeks without a post. Hope you are ok!
Yes it’s concerning. There are a few frequent posters like WonkaKid, Skyegirl1999, and others who used to be frequent posters but have disappeared recently. It’s kind of the nature of forums that sometimes people just quit without a trace, but it’s always concerning when it is someone who was a regular frequent poster. Can’t help but wonder.

Yes it’s concerning. There are a few frequent posters like WonkaKid, Skyegirl1999, and others who used to be frequent posters but have disappeared recently. It’s kind of the nature of forums that sometimes people just quit without a trace, but it’s always concerning when it is someone who was a regular frequent poster. Can’t help but wonder.
He has since posted in another thread. He just hadn't come back here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter