• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Temporarily Locked: Standy Line Open. Boarding Group: Rise of the Resistance *No Spoilers* Thread, Read 1st Post before commenting.

Broke down on us and they ushered us ahead to a future part of the attraction. Kind of ruined the flow for my kids as this was their first time but overall still amazing

We are staying at the Dolphin and our cell phone service with Verizon is really crappy here so our only alternative was to use the hotel wifi this morning. My teenager managed to get boarding group 7. (I received a message that someone in my boarding group had already got a boarding group.) I taught her the method that was in a you tube video that someone posted here.

Hi,
Not sure if this is the right place, but can someone give me an idea of how long it takes from entering the queue once your BG is called to actually walking off the ride?
Thanks!

Hi,
Not sure if this is the right place, but can someone give me an idea of how long it takes from entering the queue once your BG is called to actually walking off the ride?
Thanks!

I’d guess the wait can be anywhere from 10-30 minutes, depending on when you show up for your BG. If the ride breaks down, you can be waiting another 20-30 minutes, if they can restart it quickly, otherwise, they may empty the queue and have you come back hours later. One time the ride broke down just before they got to our BG and it was about 90 minutes before they started up again. It went down again when we were in the queue and we sat there for 30 minutes before we started moving again. Another time, we had an earlier BG and they directed us to the FP line and we were there in under 10 minutes. H

I’d guess the wait can be anywhere from 10-30 minutes, depending on when you show up for your BG. If the ride breaks down, you can be waiting another 20-30 minutes, if they can restart it quickly, otherwise, they may empty the queue and have you come back hours later. One time the ride broke down just before they got to our BG and it was about 90 minutes before they started up again. It went down again when we were in the queue and we sat there for 30 minutes before we started moving again. Another time, we had an earlier BG and they directed us to the FP line and we were there in under 10 minutes. H
Thanks!

Hi,
Thanks!
It really depends. We waited almost an hour once, but I think that’s not the norm.

Has anyone helped family and friends get a BG by signing into your own account from home?

My cousin and his family are going to DHS in October and I'd like to try to help them get a BG. I will not be on the trip with them. If they are listed in my family and friends, will I be able to try and get a BG for them or will I need to sign into one of their accounts?

Has anyone helped family and friends get a BG by signing into your own account from home?

My cousin and his family are going to DHS in October and I'd like to try to help them get a BG. I will not be on the trip with them. If they are listed in my family and friends, will I be able to try and get a BG for them or will I need to sign into one of their accounts?
I’ve read more than one report of people doing exactly that, but I can’t remember whether they were signed into their own accounts or one of those actually at WDW. I think being signed into one of their MDE accounts might be better, because if signed into your own you might have to take time removing yourself and lose out.

Thanks. Yes, like you I’ve heard of many signing into the guests who are there accounts but I wasn’t sure about mine. I think I may need to sign into theirs as one of them is not showing their park reservations on my account even though he is listed in my friends snd family.

We got nothing. Hit join the second my phone turned 7, hit the second join and got the message back that all boarding groups were full. I could not have done it any faster. I guess we try again at 1. We do have a second day reserved but given today’s experience I am not optimistic.

We got nothing. Hit join the second my phone turned 7, hit the second join and got the message back that all boarding groups were full. I could not have done it any faster. I guess we try again at 1. We do have a second day reserved but given today’s experience I am not optimistic.
I'm sorry you missed the 7AM drop. Hopefully 1PM is better. Most who miss the 7AM are successful at 1PM so hopefully it's the same for you!

We have BG 64 today. Any idea what time, approximately, we might be called? What happens if we leave the park for lunch?
Your BG displays an approx. return time in minutes.

You will have a 1 hour window to return once your BG is called.

If you have an ADR you may leave the park for lunch and if your BG is called during that time, show them your ADR at Rise when you return.

If you are leaving for lunch and do not have an ADR, it will be the CM's decision to allow you to ride or not if you return outside your window.

Your BG displays an approx. return time in minutes.

You will have a 1 hour window to return once your BG is called.

If you have an ADR you may leave the park for lunch and if your BG is called during that time, show them your ADR at Rise when you return.

If you are leaving for lunch and do not have an ADR, it will be the CM's decision to allow you to ride or not if you return outside your window.
Thanks. I see the boarding time but since it has changed from 600 minutes to 300 minutes and the park is not officially open I thought maybe someone could give a better estimate

We have BG 64 today. Any idea what time, approximately, we might be called? What happens if we leave the park for lunch?

I looked on thrill-data.com and with no break downs, during the past week 64 has been called between 12:45 and 1:30.

2021-08-01 12:45pm
2021-08-02 1:05pm
2021-08-03 between 1:15 and 1:20pm
2021-08-04 between 1:00 and 1:05pm
2021-08-05 1:25pm
2021-08-06 12:50pm
2021-08-07 between 1:00 and 1:05pm
2021-08-08 12:50pm

I looked on thrill-data.com and with no break downs, during the past week 64 has been called between 12:45 and 1:30.

2021-08-01 12:45pm
2021-08-02 1:05pm
2021-08-03 between 1:15 and 1:20pm
2021-08-04 between 1:00 and 1:05pm
2021-08-05 1:25pm
2021-08-06 12:50pm
2021-08-07 between 1:00 and 1:05pm
2021-08-08 12:50pm
Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter