• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Temporarily Locked: Standy Line Open. Boarding Group: Rise of the Resistance *No Spoilers* Thread, Read 1st Post before commenting.

Thanks. I always use time.gov, but I was just testing the "early" join suggested earlier. I think they must have not been using time.gov.

If I get this at 1:00 (practicing from home) what does it mean? We had so much trouble at 7:00 this morning, so now I’m not sure!06534387-421A-4A3F-9C92-69867FF6C9B0.png

I received the "you do not have park reservation message" (practicing from home). Does that mean I was successful? It didn't say, 'Wait a minute. Is everyone in the park?'. Sorry if it's been asked a bunch of times.

Well that was stupid! Got up early, followed all the instructions using world clock timing and still missed queue for Resistance! I stupidly assumed it would have all 3 of us on current trip automatically selected. Instead as I panicked and hit “select all,” everyone who had EVER been with me on Disney trip were selected.By the time I tried to deselect and select the right 3, they were gone of course. Sorry but I’m not quick on these apps, so while I suppose I could try again for 1, I don’t see any way I’ll be quick enough to find all 3 names in my group and lock in. It’s just not gonna happen. Should have opted for more sleep. Oh well, guess I can be up now for the long stand by lines since there is no FP any more. Yes, I’m bitter and cranky—sorry!

In case this helps anyone: here’s a picture of the message I got practicing at 7:00, and then a picture of the message I got practicing at 1:00. I’m thinking both would have been successful attempts…3C92EC0C-AD55-4588-9300-945B45239A58.png40A15990-67E0-483C-B7D5-06A969E7B129.png

Sorry to hear this. Are all 3 connected on MDE app with park reservations today?

IF you decide to try at 1:00, just keep clicking 'Join, Join, Join' and get a BG for those pre-selected. If you get a BG for at least 1, visit someone of the Guest Experiences Team at the blue umbrellas and they should be able to add the remainder of your party.

This is my biggest fear in attempting to get a boarding group. My daughter is under three and doesn't have a ticket. I'm nervous it will automatically select her, and in the time wasted to get it sorted, we will miss out. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. It's a really great ride, but there are rides I enjoy more.

We are here right now with a party of 8. One of our party members got in before I was able to, but only for 7 of us. The 8th person was apparently never on on that person's friend and family list. Will there be any way to get the 8th person added once we are in the park? Not sure what to do now. Ugh!

Well that was stupid! Got up early, followed all the instructions using world clock timing and still missed queue for Resistance! I stupidly assumed it would have all 3 of us on current trip automatically selected. Instead as I panicked and hit “select all,” everyone who had EVER been with me on Disney trip were selected.By the time I tried to deselect and select the right 3, they were gone of course. Sorry but I’m not quick on these apps, so while I suppose I could try again for 1, I don’t see any way I’ll be quick enough to find all 3 names in my group and lock in. It’s just not gonna happen. Should have opted for more sleep. Oh well, guess I can be up now for the long stand by lines since there is no FP any more. Yes, I’m bitter and cranky—sorry!
I'm sure that is super frustrating, I'm not looking forward to that process for our August trip. A friend of mine recently got back from a July 4th trip. Not sure what exact day she went to HS but she didn't make it in the morning group (she tried all the tricks too) but was able to snag the 1:00 group. She said a bunch of families around had all stopped to focus on that right before 1:00 and they all got it. I think you'll be competing with less people in the afternoon. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter