Tell us your claims to fame (however dull)

I performed for three weeks at the Edinburgh Castle in Scotland with my college marching band. THis is the annual Edinburgh Military tattoo; I performed in 1980. I appeared on Scottish television twice during the run.

I think I have posted this before, but I was front row at a Vanilla Ice concert in 1989. Touched his leg. Yeah, beat THAT. Lol
I never listened to Vanilla Ice music or been to a concert of his.

Ha, didn't think anyone would beat you, did you :rotfl2:

I have no claim to fame. I was somewhat friends with Scott Milanovich (quarterback for the Buccaneers in the 90's) and played baseball with him, that's as much as I've gotten. I flung a piece of worm down the front of his girlfriend's shirt in 9th grade Biology class, LOL.

Went to Grade, Middle and High School with Linda Kuehnow (now known as Linda Larkin - who voiced Jasmine). Very nice gal. Haven't seen her in years but am friends with her on Facebook and things pop up once in a while of her doing Princess things...

I have no claims to fame. I once rode the elevator with one of the guys from 98 Degrees after a concert.

Looking for something to keep herself busy following retirement, DW got back into Girl Scouts as a Leader. She now has 2 Troops with 40 Girls and my *dull claim to fame* is that in order to assist her I had to become a Girl Scout and thus as I approach my 72nd birthday I am officially 7 Years as a Girl Scout with one 5 Year Pin and counting. :)

Looking for something to keep herself busy following retirement, DW got back into Girl Scouts as a Leader. She now has 2 Troops with 40 Girls and my *dull claim to fame* is that in order to assist her I had to become a Girl Scout and thus as I approach my 72nd birthday I am officially 7 Years as a Girl Scout with one 5 Year Pin and counting. :)
Do you get free cookies?

Well....talked to the man who invented the "15 mintues of fame concept" over a viewing of Georgia O'keefe

Had my own saturday morning TV show

At one time time my Hispanic niece was the farthest living north and the closest living next to Russia also.

Have a photo of Bill Clinton holding my 2 year old son....2 years later a photo of Al Gore holding my large 4 year old son

Harper Valley PtA...welll Joshua Tree Valley PTA...no way the son of the town drunk scored 100% on the California standard multiplication math test .....aced it twice!!!!

AND...I am a Alphabet Book Disneyland kid!!!!!!!!!!!!

H

I met The Galloping Gourmet back in the 80’s at a mall while he was doing an interview and when he was finished he waved me over an gave me a kiss. My girlfriend said my face was beet red!
My husband and I were extras in Kevin Costner‘s movie, For the Love Of The Game.

I was an extra in the movie The Fighter....if you ran the movie one frame at the time, you would be able to make me out if you knew who I was and were looking for me. It lasts about a second.

LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter