Tell me about The Rosen Centre Hotel

LindaRDH

Earning My Ears
We decided to visit seaworld and add a couple nights to our trip this June. I bid on priceline and got The Rosen Centre Hotel . Has anyone stayed at this hotel? Can you give me any info on the hotel, the rooms and the surounding area.

LindaRDH,

I would try doing a search on these boards. There was alot of posts regarding the Rosen Centre hotel.

I have not stayed there yet, but, I do have a reservation there for the beginning of May. I will definitely post a trip report when I get back.

Everything I've heard is that this hotel is very nice, the pool are is suppose to be nice and the restaurants good as well.

Hope this helps!

Stayed there 6/2009 via Priceline. I am very picky about hotels and this one was very nice. We stayed there (2 nights) because of the close proximity to Sea World. Then we moved on to Disney World (we are Disney Vacation Club Owners).

BTW, the pool is very nice, our window looked down at the pool area and the fireworks from Sea World.

We stayed there for a week, a couple years back and it is a very nice, beautiful hotel....by far the nicest we have stayed at including the Mods at Disney. There is a starbucks in the mail lobby area :thumbsup2 which was wonderful. We didn't have a car...but decided we wanted to rent one for a couple days...concierge was great to work with. Very close to Sea World/Aquatic and the I Drive Trolley comes right out front.

All that being said, it didn't seem like a "kid" hotel to me...we weren't there with our kids but, I think after staying at more kid themed resorts our kids wouldn't have liked it there.

But, if you want to be close to Sea World, you found a great place!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter