Tebi73's DISigns - New Stuff - 10/9/2010 Post #2820

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tebi-- I adore your name fills! When you get the time I was wondering if you could make a few for me. We're not going until September so no rush :)

Hannah- Tangled filled with Rapunzel Character in front of name
Hannah- Red Polka Dot Minnie fill with Minnie in front of Name
Beth- Red Polka dot Minnie Mouse with Minnie in front of name
MawMaw- Cinderella fill and Cinderella in front of name
Chase- blue winking Mickey fill with Mickey in front of Name
Chase-toy story fill with Woody in front of name
PawPaw- in Donald Duck with Donald in front of name

I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

Could I request a countdown calendar? I have been accepted into the College Program at Walt Disney World, and my arrival date is August 17, 2011.

I would like the princesses, and Mickey and Minnie in front of the castle to be included if possible. Take all the time you need. Have a magical day! :flower3:

PirateMickeyHeadBrayden-1.jpg

Thanks a ton! Have a magical day!

Hi. I saw that you previously designed mickey basketball for the Lakers. basketballmickeylakers.jpg.
My son is a fan of the San Antonio Spurs. Can you design a similar one to the Lakers but with the Spurs team. Thank you.

I would love a countdown calendar
We leave on November 26th
Thank you so much!
Berta

Tebi-- I adore your name fills! When you get the time I was wondering if you could make a few for me. We're not going until September so no rush :)

Could I request a countdown calendar? I have been accepted into the College Program at Walt Disney World, and my arrival date is August 17, 2011.

I would like the princesses, and Mickey and Minnie in front of the castle to be included if possible. Take all the time you need. Have a magical day! :flower3:

Hi!! Can I get the up balloons? One with Madelyn 2011 and One with Kayla 2011? Thanks so much! Love your designs!!

Hi. I saw that you previously designed mickey basketball for the Lakers. basketballmickeylakers.jpg.
My son is a fan of the San Antonio Spurs. Can you design a similar one to the Lakers but with the Spurs team. Thank you.

I'll work on these for ya'll in the next few days!

Could I respectfully some Pirate bubbles for a 2012 Fantasy Cruise? I'd Like to make door magnets from your cool DISigns. I would like the following:

Pirate Donald- Daddy
Pirate Donald- Brett
Pirate Minnie- Julie
Pirate Chip 'N Dale- Josh
Pirate Goofy- Brandon
Pirate Pluto- Brice
Pirate Stitch- Connor
Pirate Mickey- Kaden
Pirate Jack Sparrow- Steve
Pirate Tinker Bell- Kenzie

Sorry for so many, but it's a Grand Gathering:) I was able to find 5 on your photobucket link!

TIA,

TangledFillHannah.jpg

MinnieFillHannah-1.jpg

MinnieFillBeth.jpg

CinderellaFillMawMaw.jpg

ToyStory2FillChase.jpg

MickeyFillChase.jpg

DonaldDuckFillPawPaw.jpg

Tebi, First I would like to say your work is amazing! Thanks for sharing with everyone! I've got several request and our trip is not till July so no huge rush!! Thanks again, you will definately make our first trip to disney world memorable.. Also, I didn't really see anything in the designs but is there any kind of shirt you can make for our ride down that incorporate on our way to Disney and possibly, Are we there yet? If not I understand.. Here are the ones I would like to request right now..

Countdown Calendars from now till our trip.. Our trip is schedule for take off on July 14! Thanks in advance! Please include : Phineas and Ferb, Toy Story, Tangled nd the other pages are up to you!

Green and white polka dot Mickey head shirts, one saying Kailey and one saying Savannah, preferably pink letters

Mickey Head various animal prints - Kailey and Savannah, if possible put Disney world 2011 underneath

Zebra print Mickey head with Kailey and Savannah, preferably outlined in pink and letters in pink..

Name fills-
Kailey- Tangled
Kailey - Cinderella
Cayden - Toy Story
Cayden - Phineas and Ferb
Lane- Cars
Nana - Various disney pics
DJ - Goofy
DJ - Phineas Ferb
Landon - Pirate Mickey
Landon- Phineas and Ferb
Papa - Donald Duck
Savannah - Tinkerbell

I know there are TONS of request and I apologize but there is several of us and this is our first trip.. THANKS sooooo much in advance!

Could we get a countdown calendar for our cruise on June 7, 2011,..... any of the templates showing the Dream or Castaway Cay would be more than perfect!! Thanks
PS .. Your work is Awesome!! Wish I only knew how!

Hi Tebi73 - we LOVE your calanders!! Could I please request one for our Dream cruise which leaves on 7/5/11? My DS loves the pic of the aquaduct on the Dream, Phineas & Ferb and Toy Story - if you could include those. Also maybe a sorcerer Mickey and if you have one of the Pelican Plunge -that would be great! Thank you so much for sharing your talent and work with everyone!

mandabelleMarch2011.jpg

mandabelleApril2011.jpg

mandabelleMay2011.jpg

mandabelleJune2011.jpg

mandabelleJuly2011.jpg

mandabelleAugust2011.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter