Teacher discount - do we qualify?

I was under the impression that it was a perk with the NEA educator's union. I once saw it on a Union bulletin that said a membership card is alll you need.

Interesting.

Holly

Ted and/or Holly,

The NEA or AFT had nothing to do with it. It was set up with the help of a S/D staff member who used to post here once upon a time.

Actually, that is not quite correct. The Teacher and the Government discounts were in place prior to his arrival at the SwanDolphin. (BTW--the poster was SwanDolphin).

He did institute the Nurse discount, after a certain amount of nagging ....:D
:rolleyes:

Okay, good. So I'm only half nutso!;)

I do clearly remember seeing S/D listed for a WDW vacation on my Union benefits booklet.

Its nice that S/D doesn't restrict their discounts to Union Members, though maybe they started with them.

Thanks for clarifying

Holly

I stand corrected. I thought it was the teacher's discount he set up.

It's silly to say that people are "taking advantage" when they are the ones that put the rate out there! By the way, I'm not working now, but was a head preschool teacher prior to having my DS and the assistants work just as hard, if not harder, than the head teachers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter