Target 2 Day parkhoppers

CallieMar

DIS Veteran
Anyone have experience using these? My parents will be coming with us to DLR in August. I’ve heard rumors that tiered pricing on multiday tickets could go into effect this summer so I want to buy them now and lock in prices, and using my Red Card seems to give the best discount. Can I load these into the app ahead of time or do they need to be scanned at the gate first?

I bought them in Dec as a Christmas gift for my daughters. We used them for a trip in January. I used some of my Target gc's (the "buy X and get a $5/$10 Target gift card" things) plus used my RedCard for the purchase so it was a pretty decent discount. I believe they did load them on the app ahead of time. It was perfect for us since all we needed was 2 day hoppers, but for my other daughter who went separately with a friend and needed a 3-day, I went through LMTC.

I bought them in Dec as a Christmas gift for my daughters. We used them for a trip in January. I used some of my Target gc's (the "buy X and get a $5/$10 Target gift card" things) plus used my RedCard for the purchase so it was a pretty decent discount. I believe they did load them on the app ahead of time. It was perfect for us since all we needed was 2 day hoppers, but for my other daughter who went separately with a friend and needed a 3-day, I went through LMTC.

Thank you! Yes, my parents only need the 2 day hoppers and so far this seems to be the best discount I can find.

Oh, I just remembered that I bought Target gift cards the day they sold them in Dec. for 10% off and used those to buy the Disney passes! Anyway, you're right that you can get a good savings benefit out of it!

I have been looking for the 3 day, one park per day ticket at Target and cannot find them. An employee told me that he believes the 3 day passes are only sold online. Is that true?

And yes, I agree it´s the best deal around!

I have been looking for the 3 day, one park per day ticket at Target and cannot find them. An employee told me that he believes the 3 day passes are only sold online. Is that true?

And yes, I agree it´s the best deal around!
My Target doesn't seem to sell 3-day tickets of any kind, sadly. I wish they would! If you buy them online, is there a limit to how many of the small Target gift cards (the ones you get from shopping there) can be applied to the purchase?

I buy tickets from LMT and always save money. I bought 2 day 1 park per day and they cost $388.10 instead of $420 from Disney.
Yes, I love LMT but Target has a better price on 2-day tickets. They just don't seem to have any other number of days, at least not at my Target. I also can't find them at Target.com. The nice thing is that you can use the target cards you've saved up plus the redcard discount. I bought 2-day hoppers for $385 but used Target gc's so it was a good savings.

I've never seen Disney tickets at Target in Oregon. Must be a California thing.

How much are the 2-Day PHs from Target? Can you upgrade those tickets and bridge them once they are used?

How much are the 2-Day PHs from Target? Can you upgrade those tickets and bridge them once they are used?
I'm pretty sure they are $385 for a 2-day hopper. They're Disneyland tickets that are able to be upgraded but as for bridging, I'm not sure.

We just got back and had bought our 2 day park hoppers from Target online. They're $260 and then the 5% off of that. We're in Chicago so we don't have them in the stores. If you can't find what you need on their website, I found that googling "target disneyland tickets" brought up more options for me in Google's shopping results than searching Target's website. We scanned them into our app and showed them at the gate and then they gave us physical tickets. I don't think we actually needed to put them into the app though because they also send a bar code in an email. We did add days to them while we were there.

So they're the regular price, but you get the 5% off by using your Target RedCard?
Plus you can knock down the price with the Target gc's that you get with shopping. In December, Target has a 10% off Target gift card sale, which is nice if you want to get the tickets as Christmas presents. But the limitation is the fact that you can only get 2-day (both hopper and non-hopper) tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter