Tammy & Randy's Wishes VR:7/14/10~WP/Napa/France-PROF PICS!!!!!

one month from today is our ceremony!:goodvibes as a special splurge/treat I am having this " in- room celebration" at the WL the night of our ceremony ...

From Mickey and Minnie With Love FromMickeyAndMinnie

From the moment you step into your Walt Disney World® Resort room, you step into a world of romance, experiencing all the magic Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse have arranged just for you! They heard congratulations were in order, so they turned back the bed and sprinkled rose petals on the sheets and chocolates on your pillows. Cozy bath towels, specially embroidered with your names, are draped across the foot of the bed and a spa basket for two sits waiting for you. On the table nearby, a splash of Mickey-shaped confetti, a dozen pixie-dusted roses, and a custom-matted photo of Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse stands to congratulate you. Then, for the final touch, three magically lit candles are scattered about to set the mood for romance - and, if you look closely, you’ll find Tinker Bell spreading a little magic too! All of this is not only meant for you to enjoy - now every piece has been selected for you to take home - with love.

Its from disney floral..... def. not something needed but a special treat!:goodvibes

wow, I can't believe you're so close now! That's awesome that you were able to upgrade your room and that your guests will be staying at SSR too. The in room celebration sounds so nice, be sure to take lots of pics.

we got the confirmation from disney in the mail for our room at ssr! I am excited -a one bedroom villa:goodvibes will def make things easier!

yay one month!!!! :cool1: I love the in room celebration!!! I think that will be a really nice thing to come back to. I kinda wish we would have done that! :cutie:

great to hear! you guys are going to have a great trip!
Thank you.... we are excited! thank you for following along:goodvibes
yay one month!!!! :cool1: I love the in room celebration!!! I think that will be a really nice thing to come back to. I kinda wish we would have done that! :cutie:
I debated for a long time about it but I think it will be a nice treat to come back to!Thank you for reading!:goodvibes

yesterday. we got the request for our address confirmation for when disney sends are mk/epcot photos....one more little piece

The in room celebration sounds so nice!! I am jealous. Make sure you take pictures

as a special splurge/treat I am having this " in- room celebration" at the WL the night of our ceremony ...

From Mickey and Minnie With Love FromMickeyAndMinnie

From the moment you step into your Walt Disney World® Resort room, you step into a world of romance, experiencing all the magic Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse have arranged just for you! They heard congratulations were in order, so they turned back the bed and sprinkled rose petals on the sheets and chocolates on your pillows. Cozy bath towels, specially embroidered with your names, are draped across the foot of the bed and a spa basket for two sits waiting for you. On the table nearby, a splash of Mickey-shaped confetti, a dozen pixie-dusted roses, and a custom-matted photo of Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse stands to congratulate you. Then, for the final touch, three magically lit candles are scattered about to set the mood for romance - and, if you look closely, you’ll find Tinker Bell spreading a little magic too! All of this is not only meant for you to enjoy - now every piece has been selected for you to take home - with love.

Its from disney floral..... def. not something needed but a special treat!

The in room celebration sounds so nice!! I am jealous. Make sure you take pictures

Thanks Ann! I think it will be a nice surprise- I hope. I also asked to have 2 mickey champagne flutes added (I will supply the bubbly) . confirmed today with floral that they will set it up between 7 pm - 9pm when we are going to/at our DP!:goodvibes

The in room celebration sounds so wonderful! It sounds so romantic and special. While you are right, it isn't needed, it will definitely be a wonderful treat! I hope that you enjoy every moment of it!

that sounds so great!! i know we have a morning wedding/brunch reception. i am worrying over wanting to be sure mousekeeping can fluff our room between when i vacate it pre-ceremony and before we return! i'll have to look into that package - it sounds perfect!! :)

The in room celebration sounds so wonderful! It sounds so romantic and special. While you are right, it isn't needed, it will definitely be a wonderful treat! I hope that you enjoy every moment of it!
Thank you!:goodvibes
that sounds so great!! i know we have a morning wedding/brunch reception. i am worrying over wanting to be sure mousekeeping can fluff our room between when i vacate it pre-ceremony and before we return! i'll have to look into that package - it sounds perfect!! :)
Thanks for reading! we are having a 10 am ceremony then lunch reception with break and then DP. I was given a choice of several two hour time slots when it would be delivered/set up and we have to be out of the room ..... I am excited and keeping it my surprise....;)

Yesterday, I scheduled an telephone appointment with planner to go over BEO one final time , just to cover all the bases since we have had alot of changes between resort/transportation etc. Also rec. email from floral staff to review final floral budget because it will be finalized 15 days out- next Tuesday! :cool1: still doesn't seem that close....I have three boxes I will be shipping to resort so I called and verified address info with resort staff and then its just packing!:woohoo: Also, set up a time to confirm ceremony details with rev. knox. getting there.....

FIFTEEN DAYS TIL WE LEAVE!:cool1:

had a phone consult with rev. knox so I feel better about ceremony details, have phone call with planner next week to review BEO with all the what/when where details and then its just packing.... almost there!

Picked up a few more little things for welcome bags.....more to come:goodvibes

last box has been shipped, did resort online check in this morning , have conference call with planner tomorrow afternoon to do final BEO review, started packing.......:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter