Taking a Leap! Any interest in a "weird everyday" themed swap?

IF my boys are good, I might let them make it to be teenagers. So I'd be up for pages like that.

You totally say that now.. wait til the pre-teen years come in.. you'll be debating on whether to live or send them! I've got the 4 boys and the girl here this week.. I'm actually looking forward to 2 of them going to their moms for 3 days to gain my sanity back.. but I will tell you they have been a hoot tonight...and tormenting their dad something fierce!!!
DH always says, one of them will make it to adulthood, we're just not sure which one yet.

I've got my bets placed... can you guess who may not be making it around here!:faint: :stir:

This sounds interesting. Count me in for teenagerish pages.

The onset of teenage years was no big change for us. DH always used to say his girls have been teenagers since the age of six. :faint:

This sounds interesting. Count me in for teenagerish pages.

The onset of teenage years was no big change for us. DH always used to say his girls have been teenagers since the age of six. :faint:

yeah but it helps that your a young mama too. And a girl! To me boys are aliens, and teen boys!?!? I know how they think, don't get me started! I'll lock them all in turrets til their 30th birthday!

yeah but it helps that your a young mama too. And a girl! To me boys are aliens, and teen boys!?!? I know how they think, don't get me started! I'll lock them all in turrets til their 30th birthday!

Oh, it wasn't necessarily easy - just looooong!

My Dad always tells me my teenage years lasted about a week and a half when I was twelve, then I quickly grew out of it. He more than made up for it with the endless adolescence of his step-granddaughters. It took 4 parents and 3 grandparents to survive them (and one still has a few years to go to make it out the other end!)

With 3 girls, DH actually looked for a house with lock-able turrets when we were house-hunting, but alas, no luck.

:rotfl2: I can soooo picture him doing that.

real estate agent: So Mr.Eeyore what are you looking for in a house?

Mr. Eeyore : Well, something Rapunzel can't get out of and something that Prince Philip can't get into. Preferably with a moat.

real estate agent: Well....ok then.

:rotfl2: I can soooo picture him doing that.

real estate agent: So Mr.Eeyore what are you looking for in a house?

Mr. Eeyore : Well, something Rapunzel can't get out of and something that Prince Philip can't get into. Preferably with a moat.

real estate agent: Well....ok then.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
that is just plain funny!!!!! especially that you called him Mr. Eeyore!!!!
and the r e agent: well....ok then!!!!!!:lmao:

my dad always said if I wanted to elope he'd lend me the car and a tank of petrol.....it was a lot cheaper then of course :lmao:

I don't normally do pages because of the postage, but i suppose I could do 8x8 and do stuff round the edges. I'd love teenage pages -they are HARD :eek: I always reach for the Basic grey ;-)

and I'm always up for BBQ etc. Blank toppers would also be good.

:rotfl2: Buffy. I'll have to tell him he's known as Mr. Eeyore around these parts.

my dad always said if I wanted to elope he'd lend me the car and a tank of petrol.....it was a lot cheaper then of course :lmao:

For years, my Dad said - "When it comes time for your wedding, you know where I keep the ladder in the garage."

I'm sad! I like the groups and the randomness of the subjects but I just can't do anymore completed pages.

Now elements might just work. ;) Not asking, mind you. Just sayin'. :laughing:

Any interest in just general Family pages and Friends pages?

YES!!
I'm sad! I like the groups and the randomness of the subjects but I just can't do anymore completed pages.

Now elements might just work. ;) Not asking, mind you. Just sayin'. :laughing:

I'm pretty sure Tinkerbean could handle swapping out two different types of items. :thumbsup2

I'd prefer elements as they're more versatile and cheaper to post;)

I'm baaackkk...

It rained the whole four days we were camping! I swear I'm about to sprout gills!

I am OK with doing elements, I think that it is easier for everyone...

And I like the Friends and Families idea too!

Will this be elements and finished pages both? I'm loving the completed pages

Oooh oooh if it's elements I'm in too! I just can't do completed pages. I can't even find time to do completed pages of my own scrapbook!

Ok, I will ask the swap goddess to put us on the calendar!

Yippee!!

I would love to participate in a swap like this. I think that your themes are fabulous. I have a few I thought of: Family time/ general vacation/ Slumber Party/ Sleepover/ Summer Camp.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter