Tag Maker

Arizona Rita

DIS Veteran
Ok, Banana and I love making tags, but I want to get a tag makker that is maybe 3ish by 5ish. Ive been buying the prepackaged ones at Jo's but can see making tags alot and would like to cut down a bit on cost. I heard that CM has one. Can anyone suggest anything? Thank you!

I've got the Cm one - its a bit smaller than the size you're looking for. (about 3.5 by 2.5 if I remember right). Its very nice though. For larger tags I cut a shape usually using the CM cutting system if I don't want to use my Xyron PCS. Or just cut a rectangle and round the corners - its easier to get a layered look using shapes.

Rita your PM box is full :) I can't send you a PM :)

I love the CM tag maker, it's just the right size.

this is the tag in use on the 12x12 seasons swap. It has a nice scalloped edge.

DSC_0342.jpg

DSC_0341.jpg

Buffy - I sent you the PM if you could forward it to her :) Thanks so much

You'll see.. you'll have several things in your box from me!!! :)

Just little gifties that we send (NOT OBLIGATED TO DO SO!) to say thanks for hosting!!!

OH, and btw, be looking for some more mail from me it's going out tomorrow!

I love that! I would never have thought of using a tag like that!:worship:

Beautiful pages Bamb! I wish I was brave enough to try mixing papers like that! It would end up looking like a clown got ill!:rotfl2:

Beautiful pages Bamb! I wish I was brave enough to try mixing papers like that! It would end up looking like a clown got ill!:rotfl2:

Start by buying the packs or the "lines" that already color-coordinate. That way you know they are supposed to go together. It's when you cross makers that it gets complicated if you don't already have an "eye" for colors. Which I don't. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter