Tag Book Sign Ups - CLOSED

I just had a thought - to those wondering about the Pooh and Friends group - maybe someone could do a "whole gang" type of thing.

It goes in spurts. Sometimes it works and I can get it all done and sometimes it takes me weeks to get something together.

BernardandMissBianca, thanks for updating the groups. (I saw a bunch of us had requested Tink before the updates were made.)

AlexWyattMommy...done already!!! Wow! I can't be that creative that quickly.:goodvibes

Faerie, sure hope you are feeling better soon! Sending you a cyber bowl of chicken soup!

Looking forward to swapping with you creative ladies again!

uhm.....nope.

Need to wait for the metallic ink to dry. That stuff takes forever and I still get it on my hands days later. Hopefully I can work on these tomorrow.

Oh, I almost forgot.

I've also used a paper clip to keep the folded paper closed. If you use the double sided sticky red tape on the top and bottom, you can slide the paper clip in on the side.

I will be using a big paper clip for one of my Christmas tags.

AWM, can you email some photos... I have an idea but want to see if I'm even in the ball park.... I'm doing halloween...so if you are in that group you don't have to send that.... I'm just really stressed out about this.... thank goodness I only signed up for one group!

I have been a very good girl and haven't signed up for any groups.. :cool1:

AWM, can you email some photos... I have an idea but want to see if I'm even in the ball park.... I'm doing halloween...so if you are in that group you don't have to send that.... I'm just really stressed out about this.... thank goodness I only signed up for one group!

I need to take photos. I'll do after school duty tomorrow.

Pssst, you could also take out your Zoo tag book and look at those for examples. :teeth: That's what I did to refresh my memory.

i am changing your name to be.......
wait for it.......

Speedy Gonzales! ;) :laughing:

zSpeedyGonzalesTop.jpg

Pssst, you could also take out your Zoo tag book and look at those for examples. :teeth: That's what I did to refresh my memory.

Well, that would make too much sense! DUH!
Actually, it would make me feel guilty for not completing that book by putting photos in it!!!!!

Could someone in the scrapping group, please tell me what color scheme you are going with? I'm overwhelmed with all the possibilities! It's my first swap and I just can't make a decision for these tags! I think if someone, anyone, will tell me what colors to use, I'll be good to go. Thanks.

Could someone in the scrapping group, please tell me what color scheme you are going with? I'm overwhelmed with all the possibilities! It's my first swap and I just can't make a decision for these tags! I think if someone, anyone, will tell me what colors to use, I'll be good to go. Thanks.

Group 8: Scrapping FULL
1. BernardandmissBianca
2. rlovew
3. Believen
4. ddavis860
5. Mickey's Friend

I'm in that group, and I was going to ask the same thing... I also asked about using quotes...

I was thinking black for my tags, and then putting the quotes, with some primas, ribbons, brads...is that OK with everyone? Does anyone else have a better idea?

Oh, I just thought of something...we could pick sub groups, like ribbon for one set, primas for another...am I making this more complicated? I'm a little stumped too...

Anyone? Anyone...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter