T.T.S's Doctor Who Series 3 Thread! Hope you had Fun! See you next Christmas!

Sorry it's taken me so long to catch up with this thread - I taped both showings of DW and they were both interrupted because of thunder - arrrrrghhhh! Anyway, I think we got the gist of most of it. If anyone knows about another repeat though, I would appreciate the information.

Matt, yes, Dobby in our house too!

I loved that the Master entered to my favourite Scissor Sisters song! How cool.

We also thought it was Lucy Saxon who took the ring. Couldn't really figure out why she killed the Master though :confused3

A lot to love in that episode for me, and a lot to be not as sure about as well.

I thought the use of words to stop the Master was really clever, but not as clever as the whole paradox machine which totally messed with my mind! Did anyone else think that the creatures inside the orbs bore a striking resemblence to Davros?!

I would like the new companion to be Sally Sparrow, I thought she was really good. Anyone know when it will be announced?

Looking forward to seeing Martha in Torchwood, I think she will be a great addition. I will defo be watching Torchwood.

Leela

Sorry it's taken me so long to catch up with this thread - I taped both showings of DW and they were both interrupted because of thunder - arrrrrghhhh! Anyway, I think we got the gist of most of it. If anyone knows about another repeat though, I would appreciate the information.

Matt, yes, Dobby in our house too!

I loved that the Master entered to my favourite Scissor Sisters song! How cool.

We also thought it was Lucy Saxon who took the ring. Couldn't really figure out why she killed the Master though :confused3

A lot to love in that episode for me, and a lot to be not as sure about as well.

I thought the use of words to stop the Master was really clever, but not as clever as the whole paradox machine which totally messed with my mind! Did anyone else think that the creatures inside the orbs bore a striking resemblence to Davros?!

I would like the new companion to be Sally Sparrow, I thought she was really good. Anyone know when it will be announced?

Looking forward to seeing Martha in Torchwood, I think she will be a great addition. I will defo be watching Torchwood.

Leela

Yes she will work well on Torchwood using her Doctor skills in two ways!

POKEMON ITS KYLIE

Kylie Minogue on board for Titanic festive special.

We're all feeling lucky, lucky, lucky that Kylie Minogue is to take a major lead role in the hour-long Doctor Who Christmas special, to be broadcast in December 2007.

Especially for you, Kylie will be travelling light years to join David Tennant for the episode, Voyage Of The Damned, which starts filming in July in Cardiff.

"We are delighted and excited to announce that Kylie Minogue will be joining the Doctor," revealed Executive Producer and lead writer Russell T Davies.

"Doctor Who Xmas specials are always a joy and we feel very confident that this will be the most ambitious and best Christmas episode yet."

"It is an incredible thrill to be joining David and the entire Doctor Who production for this year's Christmas special," added Kylie. "Doctor Who enjoys a unique history and it is going to be very exciting to be a part of that."

The production team has also confirmed that the story, written by Russell, will follow on directly from the ending of series three where viewers witnessed The Titanic crash through the Tardis wallså

Full details are currently under wraps, with more information to be announced shortly. We'll confide in you as soon as we can. The fourth series of Doctor Who will be back in the Spring of 2008.

When I heard this on the radio this morning, I couldn't believe it was actually true! Should be good.

Leela

I heard about Kylie.. Looks like they tried Lieing to us again! Silly RTD.. You KNOW the papers are always right.. :rolleyes: :lmao:

Wonder who the next companion is??

I was on a discussion board on a news page earlier, and they were discussing the possibility of Lucy Saxon (the Rani???) being the Doctor's new companion which might at least go some way towards explaining Martha's reappearance - good companion/bad companion!

Leela

That would be a good person to come back, although they could just bring the Rani Back anyway.. I think Lucy might Revive Saxon if they ever get around to filming it..

I've heard that Sally Sparrow or the person who Played Tom Milligan might be the next sidekick. It'd be cool to have Three in the TARDIS.. Perhaps Martha might come back for good? :goodvibes

In other news, Torchwood Filming Sparked Terrorist Fears due to recent events.. Click here: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/a63957/torchwood-ignites-terrorist-fear-in-cardiff.html for the story.

Lucy could be pregnant with a little 'Master' on the way.

Kylie will do a song or three, look out Celine Dion, just can see Kylie and Doc at the front bow of the ship cuddling and singing.

BBC 3 starts repeats next week Monday at 8pm Christmas special then Friday at 7pm the full series.

Its between Tom Ellis, who played Milligan on Saturday and Sally from Blink to be the next co driver of the Tardis, My Money is on Sally being announced This week. Maybe tomorrow.

blink-martha-.jpg

AND I AM NOT BOVVERED!!

Catherine Tate accepts proposal to star in fourth series.

Catherine Tate is set to return to the TARDIS for the complete 13 week run of Series Four of Doctor Who.

Award winning comedian Tate will reprise her role as Donna, the runaway bride from last year's Christmas special, despite turning down the Doctor's invitation to travel with him at the end of that adventure.

When Catherine was asked if she would like to become The Doctor's new companion at the press screening of The Runaway Bride, she replied, "I would love to, but no one has asked!" Well, now they have.

"Catherine was an absolute star in The Runaway Bride and we are delighted that one of Britain's greatest talents has agreed to join us for the fourth series," announced Doctor Who's executive producer and head writer, Russell T Davies. "Viewers can expect more ambitious storylines and a whole host of guest stars in 2008."

Catherine Tate : "I addedam delighted to be returning to Doctor Who. I had a blast last Christmas and look forward to travelling again through time and space with that nice man from Gallifrey."

Freema Agyeman who has played Martha Jones, The Doctor's companion throughout the critically acclaimed third series, will return to the show to join The Doctor and Donna mid series.

AND I AM NOT BOVVERED!!

Catherine Tate accepts proposal to star in fourth series.

Catherine Tate is set to return to the TARDIS for the complete 13 week run of Series Four of Doctor Who.

Award winning comedian Tate will reprise her role as Donna, the runaway bride from last year's Christmas special, despite turning down the Doctor's invitation to travel with him at the end of that adventure.

When Catherine was asked if she would like to become The Doctor's new companion at the press screening of The Runaway Bride, she replied, "I would love to, but no one has asked!" Well, now they have.

"Catherine was an absolute star in The Runaway Bride and we are delighted that one of Britain's greatest talents has agreed to join us for the fourth series," announced Doctor Who's executive producer and head writer, Russell T Davies. "Viewers can expect more ambitious storylines and a whole host of guest stars in 2008."

Catherine Tate : "I addedam delighted to be returning to Doctor Who. I had a blast last Christmas and look forward to travelling again through time and space with that nice man from Gallifrey."

Freema Agyeman who has played Martha Jones, The Doctor's companion throughout the critically acclaimed third series, will return to the show to join The Doctor and Donna mid series.

I do hope you are joking! That would be awful. The runaway bride was the worst christmas special they have had. :scared1: :sad2:

I do hope you are joking! That would be awful. The runaway bride was the worst christmas special they have had. :scared1: :sad2:

Sadly Ace.... He's not Lying... It's on the BBC's Webpage... :scared1:

..Emporer can we get Someone EX-TER-MIN-AT-ORS in here? Pleeeaase.. :lmao:

mmm will be interesting to see how it turns out. I think I'd have prefered Sally or Tom.

To be honest I didn't get to see the Runaway Bride properly (clearly the inlaws house doesn't 'stop' for Dr Who like ours :confused3 ) so maybe I shouldn't judge.

DD (4) has just amazed me - I asked her who was going to be on Dr Who at Christmas and her second suggestion (after Santa Claus :love: ) was the Runaway Bride! She is very excited about Kylie as she's a huge fan

:scared1: Catherine Tate :scared1:

I can't believe it. I was screaming at the radio in disgust this morning as though RTD could hear me. He is going to have to come up with some amazing storylines to compensate for that. Perhaps this is his parting shot to mess up DW before he leaves.....

Leela

:confused: :confused: I am gobsmacked to say the least, this is one of the worse possible outcomes for me, can not stand Catherine Tate and didnt like her at all in the Christmas Special. Dont think unless she changes dramatically that I will be that interested in the next series at all.

:confused: :confused: I am gobsmacked to say the least, this is one of the worse possible outcomes for me, can not stand Catherine Tate and didnt like her at all in the Christmas Special. Dont think unless she changes dramatically that I will be that interested in the next series at all.

That was exactly my husbands reaction when I told him!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter