swapping points at 7 month window ?

coffman6

Mouseketeer
We are staying at AKL in March using AK points. We are now at the 7 month window and we were wondering if we can swap SSR points to free up our AKL points ?

It would have to be a new reservation. If a room is available you could make a reservation with your SSR points at AKL. Then cancel your original reservation and save the points. It has to be done that way or otherwise it would be the same as using your SSR points to reserve at AKL at 11 months.

HBC

But, if there is a waitlist for the reservation, when you cancel your reservation, the first person on the list gets it and you would go to the bottom of the list.

I switched my AKV points out at 7 months with banked VWL points on a day by day basis. I switched the first 3 days of my trip to VWL points and then canceled those days on my original 5 day reservation. Then I linked the two together. To my surprise, I got the written confirmation yesterday and all 5 days are under one reservation number after all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter