Swap themes

ChrisnSteph

<font color=purple>Ask me about Ben Franklin's bat
I just finished my first swap here, and I was wondering if most of the swaps are Disney themed, or are there ever any non-Disney swaps. Like a Birthday theme, or a holiday theme (4th of July, Halloween, ect.). I'm so behind in my family albums and joining swaps would help me catch up, plus give me some new inspiration. I have no idea how to host a swap, but I'd be willing to give it a shot if someone wouldn't mind giving me general directions on how to do it! Thanks!

Other swap do go on here. Disney ones by far seem to get teh largest though. I am currently hosting my first swap so I can fill you in on it when it is over :cheer2:

We have done some "color ", "year round", holiday , sports in the past, but not for a while. I would be up for some non-disney ones to use in books, maybe this fall.

We also have done tag and card swaps.

What does everyone else think?

to host another swap. I was thinking maybe a color swap sometime early this fall (around 10/01/06).

What do ya'll think?

Shawna

I'd love to do a card swap. Those are immediately useful and a great way to see what other people are doing.

I like the idea of a color swap! Cards, too. I'm taking some card classes at the convention this weekend and I should get some good ideas! :)

I would be interested in a color swap or a pet swap. Fall would definitely work better for me - I'm a little swapped out right now.

patchchild said:
I'd love to do a card swap. Those are immediately useful and a great way to see what other people are doing.

I'd love to do a card swap! What is a color swap?

What we did the last time was create a page kit out of a specific color. For example, if I choose purple, you would make a frame, mat and two additional elements for that color.
Then you add the embellishments that match your page.
HTH,
Shawna

I would be in for a color swap, pet swap, more holiday swaps, tag swap and if someone would give me some examples of cards, I'd go for that too. I am an offical swapaholic now.

Thank you for the links. I can do cards. Question, do you leave the insides blank or continue with the sentiment?

Both. :goodvibes

That helped, didn't it?

It really depended on the card. Some of the birthday ones were stamped "Happy Birthday", mother's day --same, father's day, etc.

Some people included a vellum insert--not glued down that you could use.

Some had blank card stock so you could write or stamp.

I would go for a card swap again--mine are almost gone from the last one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter