Swap Room Question

The plan was for her to come but she is being stubborn so looks like it's just me and the kids.

Ok. Just wondered if she’d be in town but not at parks. Would make life easier if she were chilling at the hotel. ;)

Oops, I’m sorry I called you the wrong gender

:eek:

Probably try the swap room first at potter ride and see if that works for you/her
Maybe you could bribe her and give her some electronic game to keep her attention in the swap while you and son do the ride

Oops, I’m sorry I called you the wrong gender

:eek:

Probably try the swap room first at potter ride and see if that works for you/her
Maybe you could bribe her and give her some electronic game to keep her attention in the swap while you and son do the ride
You know I thought about that as well and that would work, except I want the electronics to come home with us and it would be either an Ipad or a switch and neither I really want to carry around the park.

Just an idea but maybe you could make a deal with her that after every child swap ride she got to pick the next ride/get a snack/pick the next restaurant/pick a souvenir..just something that makes her feel special since her feelings might be hurt being left out of a ride.

I would worry about getting stuck on a ride while my child sat unattended in the child swap room. FJ has been known to break down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter