Swan room credit

maxiesmom

The Mean Squinty Eye Works
Due to something issues during my last stay I have been given a room credit for my next stay at the Swan. What can I use it on?

Would it work to pay for a meal at the Blue Zoo do you think?

Due to something issues during my last stay I have been given a room credit for my next stay at the Swan. What can I use it on?

Would it work to pay for a meal at the Blue Zoo do you think?

I would think anything you can bill back to the room, would be eligible to pay off with a room credit. Could be your resort fees, dining, parking, etc. The bill will total all that you owe, subtract your credit, then you pay the rest.

You should contact the hotel and ask.

Back when I worked in hotels, we sometimes offered categorical credits as service recovery gestures. So, if the problem was related to food & beverage, the credit was limited to food & beverage. This was done so that the department that caused the problem ended up absorbing the cost of fixing the problem.

Other times, we'd offer a general credit that was good for almost anything at the hotel. Those open-ended credits were for service recovery from non revenue generating departments (like Housekeeping).

To make things more confusing, some hotel restaurants, retail stores, and spa facilities are operated by third party companies. In that scenario, a credit issued by the hotel might not be valid at those locations.

Here is the contact page for the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin hotels. If for some reason you don't want to call, click "General Comments" and use the web form to send a message.

https://www.swandolphin.com/feedback/feedback.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter