• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Swan/Dolphin vs Wyndham 1 nite only...

BigJohnG

Earning My Ears
Hi Everybody,

I need to find a home for 1 night at the end of my vacation. I'm torn between (a) an airport hotel so I can roll out of bed into the terminal, or (b) splurge at either the Swan/Dolphin or the Wyndham at DD for my last night at WDW.

I'm leaning towards staying on property to soak up a little more magic before returning to reality, and also to be closer to the fireworks.

So, if I stay on property, which of the two hotels offer the best views of the fireworks from MK/Epcot, and which gives more of the 'magic'??

TIA,

BigJohnG

I would go for the s/d, only because it's on the boardwalk. You can roll out have some breakfast at that one place with all the pastries *forgot the name.* And just walk around there before I left.

I'll never forget nights at the Dolphin's Grotto pool watching the fireworks at Epcot...AWESOME!

I would go with the Dolphin/Swan if money wasn't a consideration. The Wyndham is nice...but you aren't in the middle of it all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter