Swan, Dolphin or Moderate...Any Input is appreciated!!

crazy4mickey

Earning My Ears
After a decision to attend Disney World in late June, my procrastination has caused me to miss out on codes. I would like to know if a rate of 1100.00 for a 4 night Dreammaker package at CBR is a good deal. Also, the more information I gather about the Swan and Dolphin, the more I am wondering if we should look into either of those resorts. Any info would be very much appreciated. Thanks!!

Crazy4mickey, since you're considering late June, how 'bout pushing it out until early July? The Fairytale vacation package is such an incredible deal, and probably won't be offered by Disney ever again (of course, I'm hoping that's not true ;) ).

As to your resort choices, I have stayed at the Swan and really enjoyed it. I have also stayed at CSR, CBR, and PO. Loved 'em all. If you go with the Fairytale package (July 4th - October 30th), I believe you must choose a Disney resort (the Swan/Dolphin aren't included).

I would check out that rate, it sounds pretty good to me....also, if I have to choose between a moderate and the Swan and Dolphin it would be hands down the S/D. It is a 4 star hotel in the middle of everything as opposed to a nice resort with bus transportation everywhere. I love the Epcot area, and the easy access to Epcot and MGM. I would have a hard time between all the Deluxes, as they are all so awesome in their own way, but the emeenities offered at the S/D can not be beat :) against a moderate.

The Swan and Dolphin are absolutely wonderful. My family can't stop talking about either resort.

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :wave:

Fairytale pkg -

Hi, crazy4mickey,
We had two rooms booked at the Swan ($129 teacher/nurse/gov't rate) for 7nights and have switched to Boardwalk Inn with the FTP, and the cost is within $14 of being dead even. The DC rate for the Boardwalk - 2 adults, tickets incl. - is 1810.55. It was not an easy choice as we have read many great reports on the S/D, but we have stayed at the BWI befrore and just love it. Have a most magical trip!! Peg and Bob

finnie48, Is your BWI a 2 bedroom?

Crazy4Mickey, The Swan is my favorite hotel. The boats are such a nice way to get around, and I like it that they go out of the way for teachers. If you must go in June, definitely stay at the Swan. I think there are still AP rates for June. All you need is 1 person in the group to have the AP. Have fun!!:cool:

Do you know that the Swan has a special going now?
-----
WALT DISNEY WORLD SWAN
Book by 06/08/2003
For Each Night Paid Get 1 FREE + Park Tickets
Experience the imagination and magic brought to life at the Walt Disney World Swan. This unique resort captures all the extraordinary spirit of a Disney vacation with all the comforts and amenities of a luxury hotel. Book now and for each night paid, get one FREE, plus theme park tickets are included!
Valid for Travel: 05/01/2003-09/30/2003
Package Includes:
*Round-trip air to Orlando, Florida (except for land only package)
*Accommodations for number of nights selected
*For each night paid, get one FREE
*Disney's Ultimate Park Hopper Ticket w/advanced purchase savings, which includes admission into the four Walt Disney World Theme Parks, Water Parks and more
*Hotel tax

Pricing examples:
FROM Boston - 5 Nights - $1039
FROM Philadelphia - 5 Nights - $1019
FROM Portland - 5 Nights - $1169
5 Nights - $849 Land Only
Savings already reflected in package price. Packages are based on the lowest available airfare at the time of printing. Prices shown may not apply to group travel.
-------

I can get more information if anyone is interested.
:)

Hi, Disneycrazymom,

No, the price quoted is for one standard room, for two people. We do have a second room booked for a family of four, who, by the way, will be coming from Norway. It was the total cost of the 2 rooms that I was comparing. Bob

Tina C.

Do you know how to book this buy 1 night get 1 free deal. I called reservations and they have no information.

Thanks...

I would contact Dreams Unlimited the agency associated with this site...they have some exclusive prices offered only through them...

You can check the Swan and Dolphin FAQ located at the top of this page for info on discounts too... :) :)

The link to Dreams is on the right hand side of the resorts page.

I would LOVE to have the number to call for the special deal w/the Swan Hotel. Do you know if this is for the Dolphin as well, or just the swan. We have our airfare already so we wouldn't need the air fare. Can you book the package w/o the air fare?

THANKS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter