SW Indiana; NW Kentucky; SW Illinois New Poll!

Our Meetup~

• December Saturday

• November Saturday

• If in December: Secret Mickey (Secret Santa Gift Exchange)

Results are only viewable after voting.
my mom is from mt carmel and we still have relatives in the evansville area.

i'll be down there the 4th weekend in april to see the family.

only if you are from that area would you know where some of the little towns are located.....:laughing:

I'm in Western Ky!

Where in West Ky. I am in Henderson.
How is everyone doing?! I have 25 days until I leave and this weekend has been a nightmare! We found out my little couisn may have a brain tumor. He is only 2 and then a friend of my moms her husband died VERY unexpetantly over in Cypress Greece where their daughter lives. So not a good weekend. Hoping and praying for a better week ahead!

Macraven and threelittlehalls--who are your relatives that live/lived in Mt. Carmel. I wonder if I know them. That's where I live.

I guess you wouldn't want to post real names on the message board but I am curious. You can PM me if you want...

Just found this board thanks to Alesia's link (found it on the Lost thread.) Anyway, I live in Mt. Vernon, IN. For those of you on the west side of Evansville, those of us who live in Mt. Vernon are the TRUE West siders! Glad to see there are so many other DISers in this area!

Im from Owensboro -- born and raised.

Worked at WDW for 2 years while in college and now I'm back in Owensboro.

I'm about to graduate from college for the second time and hoping to find a teaching job in the area.

Cheers,
Josh

Im from Owensboro -- born and raised.

Worked at WDW for 2 years while in college and now I'm back in Owensboro.

I'm about to graduate from college for the second time and hoping to find a teaching job in the area.

Cheers,
Josh

Are you going to KWC or Brescia? I graduated from KWC in the 90's.

marion area here and we quaked and shaked today!!!

Macraven and threelittlehalls--who are your relatives that live/lived in Mt. Carmel. I wonder if I know them. That's where I live.

i was reading thru some threads and forgot to answer you.

i think you do know some of my family.
ken McRaven.

i was looking at some of the pics from a storkman/mcraven family reunion from a couple of years ago and saw ken, wife and son.
i have some other pics where the son is probably about 10 y/o

we felt some tremors up my way.
our cats went crazy and wouldn't settle down this morning.
they were very anxious and not themselves.

Herrin, IL here...the early am quake woke up DH and me, but nothing major. The mid morning quake was about the same...my clock that sits on a bookshelf moved about a half inch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter