SW Indiana; NW Kentucky; SW Illinois New Poll!

Our Meetup~

• December Saturday

• November Saturday

• If in December: Secret Mickey (Secret Santa Gift Exchange)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I know where Fairfield is located. :goodvibes

I grew up in Steeleville, IL and remember many fun Friday and Saturday nights in Carbondale. :dancer:

I currently live in Fairview Heights, IL.

It truly is a small world sometimes. :grouphug:

Born and raised in Harrisburg, Illinois. 22 great years there. Living in Chicago with my fiance now.

Spending September 30-October 5 in WDW...October 4th we will be at MNSSHP.

We are from the Illinois, near Peoria!! We will be in WDW 9/28-10/2!
Glad to hear from some other Midwesterners!

I live in New Albany, Indiana, which is directly across the river from Louisville, Kentucky. It's about two hours from Evansville. DH and I will be at All Star Sports from December 8th - 15th. I'm already very excited about the trip. Come to think of it, I guess I stay excited about Disney! :cool1:

I need to also add that I am addicted to pin trading!

Hey Medicgirll911 I'm from Peoria too! Actually East Peoria near Washington! We will be there 9/30--10/7 See ya there!!! :goodvibes

This is awesome!!:cool1: I live in Livermore,KY just south of Owensboro. I am glad to know there are (as my wife says)"Disney Freaks" close to home. I don't feel as lonely now. :goodvibes We will be there on Nov.3rd to Nov. 7th.:wizard:

This is awesome!!:cool1: I live in Livermore,KY just south of Owensboro. I am glad to know there are (as my wife says)"Disney Freaks" close to home. I don't feel as lonely now. :goodvibes We will be there on Nov.3rd to Nov. 7th.:wizard:

We will be at Pop Nov. 3rd to Nov. 13th!! I can't wait, it is getting so close :woohoo:.

Lots of familiar places here.
I live in Independence.
Is there any meet setup yet?

We live in Edgewood, you're in Independence - that's just down the road. We will be in WDW December 16 - December 21. When are you going? Our party consists of myself, my DH and youngest son who lives with us - 21years old!! Sorta an adult trip. Let us hear from you.

Linda

Hello, all! Living in Lafayette, IN, now (grew up near Indy). Nice to see all the "local" DIS folks on the board. :thumbsup2

We live in Edgewood, you're in Independence - that's just down the road. We will be in WDW December 16 - December 21. When are you going? Our party consists of myself, my DH and youngest son who lives with us - 21years old!! Sorta an adult trip. Let us hear from you.

Linda

I was just wondering if there was going to be a meet in the tri-state area..
Not sure when we will be going back down.

Well, October is out for me! Sorry but every weekend is FILLED now! November anyone???

I am up for a meet anytime..Any one have a place or anything in mind so we can get the groud rolling?!

I know that Biaggis, Longhorn and Turonis have areas that they can seat large parties in that are removed from the general seating area.

I can add a poll if folks will tell me their preferences on towns or eateries, it's up in thread tools!

Lots of familiar places here.
I live in Independence.
Is there any meet setup yet?

Linda

Hi Linda :wave: Been away from my computer for a few days. Still looking for my yearbook from Hinsdale- I'm nearly certain your DS was in my class while I was student teaching... many moons ago!!

Welcome Shep! I'm in Florence and there's another gal on here is from Vanceburg (my2boysrtwicethefun- page 2) I know 2 other ladies in the NKY that are Disers... sounds like we should have a NKY meet!

Anyone up for setting up a meet in the Florence/Crestview Hills area?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter