Survivor Winners at War Season 40

I was going to suggest Seasons 6,7,8. I wanted to rewatch Season 6 forever because of Rob Cesternino. He was one of the first really strategic players and now hosts Survivor Podcasts. After 6, Season 7 loaded with Rupert and Sandra bartering in the village. Then the All Star season. Those 3 are a great trio.
I need to see if I watched 6. I know I watched 7 and 8 and agree they are good. Not sure I watched 6...hmmm?!?!?!?! Nope, don't think I did. Got some binge-ing to do this week.

Season 10 was the one where Stephanie powered through to be single person left on her tribe. Loved her. But I HATED that season because of the pagonging and well also...Katie. Hated her. Liked Tom (even though he was close to Katie). Hated that girl. That was my 3rd least fave season....39, 32, 10. In that order. But I haven't seen all 40. I did skip some of the ones folks recommended I skip, like One World.

Last edited:
So, I guess if Rob or Amber had not been voted off, then the other one would get to come back for the loved ones’ visit?

Never mind. Moot point.

As I suspected. And yelled at the idol player to play for that person. Oh well. I wanted Tony gone anyway and he had immunity.

Could someone explain why Sarah took away Denise’s vote? I thought they were in the bottom 4 group together. Sometimes I can’t figure out why the vote goes the way it does, although I figured the bottom 4 would vote for one of the top 5 once Jeremy left...

Could someone explain why Sarah took away Denise’s vote? I thought they were in the bottom 4 group together. Sometimes I can’t figure out why the vote goes the way it does, although I figured the bottom 4 would vote for one of the top 5 once Jeremy left...

I thought that Sarah and Denise were in different groups and that Sarah was in the group of five, so I didn’t understand why she took it either. I also thought it was strange using the veto on Denise because Tyson is a much bigger target.

I read a recap and Sarah was in the top group so I guess it made sense that she took away one of the bottom group’s votes. The votes still confuse me most of the time.

I hate the family visit ( too much blubbering) but I thought Parvati’s and Sophie’s guys were hotties.

I read a recap and Sarah was in the top group so I guess it made sense that she took away one of the bottom group’s votes. The votes still confuse me most of the time.

Especially when they all start jumping around and talking during tribal! . I guess they were concerned that Michelle had an idol so we’re trying to take some power from her so they split the votes between her and Tyson.

I thought that Sarah and Denise were in different groups and that Sarah was in the group of five, so I didn’t understand why she took it either. I also thought it was strange using the veto on Denise because Tyson is a much bigger target.
Bit of a red herring. It didn't really matter whose vote they took but taking Denise's vote cast suspicion that she was a target... which she sort of was.

Man the first half of the episode... I've clearly not been doing enough social distancing with chopped onions (which of course I was "doing" while watching the show at 11pm), because they were causing some tears. Very cool that the EoE folk got in on the loved ones action. I assume that Sandra got to see her husband as well.

Last edited:
I loved the show last night! I loved seeing a different side of the players with their loving families. Tyson has never been a favorite of mine, but you can tell he is probably the BEST Dad ever!!

I am another one that loved the fact that ALL of the players got to visit with their families!! I was just wishing that the folks on EoE would get to share a feast too!!

Another crazy tribal. Its hard to get used to all of the whispering that goes on!!

I loved the show last night! I loved seeing a different side of the players with their loving families. Tyson has never been a favorite of mine, but you can tell he is probably the BEST Dad ever!!

I am another one that loved the fact that ALL of the players got to visit with their families!! I was just wishing that the folks on EoE would get to share a feast too!!

Another crazy tribal. Its hard to get used to all of the whispering that goes on!!
I HATE all that whispering that goes on. I wish they wouldn’t allow it. And I thought it would have made for a better tribal if there was no running around allowed after Jeff was approached with the advantage. Just “good luck, this is what you’re left with now, go vote.”

I always thought it was forbidden. It wasn’t a part of the first 30 or so seasons to my recall.

I HATE all that whispering that goes on. I wish they wouldn’t allow it. And I thought it would have made for a better tribal if there was no running around allowed after Jeff was approached with the advantage. Just “good luck, this is what you’re left with now, go vote.”
Same. I'd guess a lot of the scrambling and whispering is for show - the players are likely locked in already. This episode it was pretty clear that Jeremy playing his advantage blew up the original plan, and it would've been interesting to see what the players did without the benefit of having a whispered group discussion right then and there.

I always thought it was forbidden. It wasn’t a part of the first 30 or so seasons to my recall.
I feel it's always been allowed, but it's been more encouraged with the rise of Executive Producer Jeff Probst and his need for BIG, DRAMATIC MOVES.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter