Surprises for DH?

boucheresq

Mouseketeer<br><font color="dark green">Broke her
My DH and I are going to WDW from 1/13-1/18. I have scheduled a cruise during the Wishes Fireworks as a surprise. I would like to do some other special surprises for him, Disney Style. Anything different or out of the ordinary you can think of? There is no illuminations cruises left during that time period unless someone has one we can join. Thanks!

Is he a NASCAR fan? You could do the Richard Petty Driving Experience. I got that for my DH for our February trip.

Does he like to fish but hardly ever gets the chance to? Well maybe he'll want to go fishing at Fort Wilderness...<shrugs> For my DH, that would be a very nice surprise.

We just celebrated DH's 40th birthday in the world and I had several surprises planned. As small as having some gifts (Pal Mickey, Remote Control Monorail, and a Safari hat w/mouse ears (we went on the sunset safari) in the room upon our arrival to having Gift's of a Lifetime create a scavenger hunt through the magic kingdom for his birthday present. My favorite thing was the Wishes Cruise so it looks like you are starting out right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter