Surgery today for luvmarypoppins. Update Post 7

Well I have a good update. Wed. dh and I re going to Disney World and we are staying at the Yacht Club for a week with freee dining to boot!! I never thought this day would happen after all I have been through this year. God is so good and thank you all for your prayers, kind words and encouragement. I had a blood test last week and like last year I am going to Disney not knowing if the cancer is there/coming back etc. But it will be a good trip. I am still really weak so we will ask for or rent a wheelchair for the week. Dh doesnt mind pushing me around. When I get back I have a surgeon visit and an endo visit so we will see how things are going. But its nice to be able to get away for a little while. My ds are looking forward to us out of their hair too but they wil be busy studying for finals etc.

luvmarypoppins, that is such awesome news!! :earsboy:
I pray that your trip is filled with magical moments and lots of pixie dust!pixiedust:
I pray that when you come back, everything will be healthy and positive, but for now, just focus on making those precious memories and enjoying each moment with your dear DH!
Have a wonderful, wonderful trip!:goodvibes

Well I have a good update. Wed. dh and I re going to Disney World and we are staying at the Yacht Club for a week with freee dining to boot!! I never thought this day would happen after all I have been through this year. God is so good and thank you all for your prayers, kind words and encouragement. I had a blood test last week and like last year I am going to Disney not knowing if the cancer is there/coming back etc. But it will be a good trip. I am still really weak so we will ask for or rent a wheelchair for the week. Dh doesnt mind pushing me around. When I get back I have a surgeon visit and an endo visit so we will see how things are going. But its nice to be able to get away for a little while. My ds are looking forward to us out of their hair too but they wil be busy studying for finals etc.
What a great update! Have a great time at the Yacht Club :). You might be able to borrow a wheelchair for free from the YC. I know my sister borrowed one from OKW many years ago.

luvmarypoppins, I hope you had a GREAT trip to WDW and that your holidays were wonderful, filled with lots of joy!
You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers that things continue to stay positive!

Thank you for the prayers and good thoughts minniebeth.

Today is a great day and I am celebrating, Praise God,its my l year cancerversary!!:cheer2:party::jumping1:

One year ago today, I had the 3 surgeries, almost died, was in the coma etc. etc. I thank God he listened to everyones prayers and let me live. I go to the surgeon in about 2 weeks for the 1 year c heck up.

luvmarypoppins, party:How wonderful! I can't think of anything better to celebrate! Praise God for having plans for you to be here and may your blessings continue for many years!:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter