Superbowl winners

I don't want to burst a bubble. It just showed on the news that there was a parade but it was at Disneyland. They had interviews and showed some of the parade. I do not know if they are having one at WDW also.

tampafan - you probably know if there is going to be one or maybe heard something about one.

I just saw on our local news (in tampa) that Brad Johnson was already in a parade at Disneyland this afternoon with his wife and son. Don't know anything about this weekend, though. I'll post if I hear anything!!

GO BUCS!!!!!!!!!!! Long Time Bucs Fan!!!!1:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Originally posted by Meagansmom
I don't want to burst a bubble. It just showed on the news that there was a parade but it was at Disneyland.---I do not know if they are having one at WDW also.

On the Orlando local TV we did have a "Were Going to Disney World commercial" so for sure we will have a parade here at the Magic Kingdom, just don't know when.

The only version of the commercial I saw was "Were going to Disneyland" not WDW.

Originally posted by Golter
The only version of the commercial I saw was "Were going to Disneyland" not WDW.

That is because these commercials are regionalized. You must be closer to Disneyland rather than Disney World.

I wonder if they'll all go to the pro bowl before coming back east? I'm wishing that they'll postpone any Disney parade until at least 2/11! THAT would make my vacation!

Originally posted by Crazy Hakim
That is because these commercials are regionalized. You must be closer to Disneyland rather than Disney World.

Not necessarily true. I am in the Tampa area, and I, too, saw the Disneyland commercial- NOT the Disney World one.

I have seen the Disneyworld one. I emailed the folks at the MK to ask. When I hear, I will post.

Originally posted by inaminute
I wonder if they'll all go to the pro bowl before coming back east? I'm wishing that they'll postpone any Disney parade until at least 2/11! THAT would make my vacation!

They flew back to Tampa on 1/27. They had a Welcome Back Party at Raymond James Stadium on 1/27 and there was a Parade in Downtown Tampa yesterday afternoon.

I would figure they would be at WDW today or tomorrow, but just really guessing.

Brad went to Disneyland..... He did it before he flew home for the parade here, and is leaving tampa for the probowl. I do not know when gruden is going. But he is going to Disneyworld.

They're trying to give him the recognition he thinks he deserves?

Admittedly, he is NOT my favorite Buccaneer. IMHO, he's a mediocre quarterback with a HUGE ego problem.

I like the rest of the Buc's though--they're one of my favorite teams!

Just curious as to the reason the MVP is not the guy in the commercials.........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter