Super Walmart

cdntowdw

Mouseketeer
I am planning a trip to Walmart for groceries our first morning at WDW. What can I expect to find there in the way of Disney souvenirs? ie., clothes, towels, etc.?

the super walmart on John Young parkway ...seemed to have a very big disney section...

we were there last week.....

it is just down from the florida mall ( sand lake road i think) going towards I4.... there might be an exit off the 528 but we avoid toll roads if at all possible ......you have to turn left onto john young and then left again to get into the "parking lot"

i do no remember what the super walmart on i192 had but they are probably set up in a very similar fashion... (this one is just beyond mediaeval times and before the i192 flea market)

Super Walmart, they had a pretty extensive selection of all kinds of Disney souvenirs such as T- shirts (which we got at a great deal) along with beach towels, mugs, etc. and other types of clothing for the whole family. Also, there was a large amount of Florida/Orlando souvenirs that they had in stock also. Hope this helps.

Thanks everyone for your replies, that helps me know ahead of time that I can wait to get a few things there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter