Super Goofs Team 4 Miles Challenge

princessrunner

Real athletes run, others just play games...
:cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :cheer2: :yay: :dance3:

YAY! IT'S FINALLY HERE!

This is the team:
PRINCESSRUNNER (Captain) Team 4 (Super Goofs)

ESCAPE Co Captain
KRISTI 1357
MICKEYHEAD (CHAD)
CRUELLA DE MOM
NUKEMAN (ESCAPE's HUBBY)
PUNGODINGY
CREATIVE BETH
HOCKYGIRL
lllovell
SAP1227
STEVE (SAP1227's HUBBY)
KIMICKEY
GROOVYGIRLS
JMASGAT
ARELYSADRIANA

I would like to leave you with a few quote from some music that I listen to while running:

"Sometimes that mountain you've been climbing is just a grain of sand. What you've been out there searching for forever is in your hands..." Carrie Underwood.

Lets get out there and find our health. Lets get out there and move our bodies. Lets put to rest the vicious rumors that any of those other teams are going to win this. Lets get in it to be our personal bests!!!!!!

I know this sounds bad for day one, but Fridays are my rest days!
SERIOUSLY!
I have my training set up as if I am doing a Half on April 6th.
And according to Hal Higdon, Friday is rest.

Don't worry Kristi.....it's the first day and we are excited! You go by your training plan, and it will all even up in the end. We are here to support you, not bring you down or cause injury.

The competition is great, but we are all accountable for ourselves. No one want ANYONE to hurt themselves for this. You do what you have to first, then join in for a little ribbing by the rest! It's all in good fun.

Beth

It's pouring raining here in the Nations Capital however that does not stop Kimickey. In less that and hour and a half I will be sweating it out on the treadmill in the gym. I went to cardio kickboxing class yesterday, and I'm feeling it so 4 miles here I come :) Lets kick some you know what team :)

I am back from the gym! I logged 3 miles on the recumbent bike and 5 miles on the elliptical for a 60 minutes!!! I guess I am first to post!

Time: 60:00
Miles: 8.00

Beth

SERIOUSLY!
me too. I actually have a half on March 2nd, and well, no Hal for me, but my plan says rest too.

We might be slow out of the starting gate, but once we get rolling we will have a strong finsh!

Go Beth! First to log miles for Super Goofs! I bet that felt good.

Cecilia

We might be slow out of the starting gate, but once we get rolling we will have a strong finsh!

Cecilia

Would you like us to open the gate for you to give you a hand :rotfl:
Hope you all have a happy and healthy week (i don't think rolling counts as miles either!) :laughing:
Kate's tiptoeing out lol

Great job Beth! Way to go. I ran today, trying to beat the snow and freezing rain garbage on the way.

5.58 miles
1:06 hours

Yay us. Keep it moving everyone!!!!

well, since the weather is so bad here, I don't think I am getting my 3 miles in today. SORRY!! Friday is supposed to be a rest day for me but I was going to try to get a workout in since I didn't do it yesterday, but the weather is just not conducive to going on a run and my gym membership just lapsed and I have to renew it next week.

I will definetely get my LR of 10 in this weekend, so that will be good miles for me.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

The weather stinks today- hale and freezing rain. I took one for the team by running on the dread mill. The girls are home from school and during the hour I set aside for running I had to break up two squabbles, one GG hanging from the side bar, and another GG insisting it was her turn now. Oh well....
Did 5 miles though.

I had like an hour between when I got home volunteering at Braden's school and when I need to leave for a Tastefully Simple party and thanks to the Challenge, we loaded up the double stroller and went for a walk.

Soooo, it is not a huge amount, but it is something!!

Christy
49 mins and 2.33 miles

Steve
49 mins and 2.33 miles

Great job today! When it is your scheduled rest day, you better rest! We do not need injured members on our team!!!

Hey everyone!

Christy - THANKS for creating the logo for us. I wish we could get one of these pins for everyone on the team!

Lisa - you are doing a SUPER JOB as team captain! If there is anything I can do to help you, please let me know.

Now for my hours and miles:

1 hour, 2 miles (elliptical and strength training)

And for Steve (nukeman):

1 hour, 2 miles (treadmill and strength training)

Keep up the good work, everyone! And for those of you with a rest day today, no problem! I'll probably have two rest days a week. And, there will be periods where I won't be able to get any exercise in because I'll be on vacation or something. I think we can expect that from most of us. :tilt:

Have a magical weekend! :teeth:

SERIOUSLY!

me too. I actually have a half on March 2nd, and well, no Hal for me, but my plan says rest too.

We might be slow out of the starting gate, but once we get rolling we will have a strong finsh!...
Cecilia

well, since the weather is so bad here, I don't think I am getting my 3 miles in today. SORRY!! Friday is supposed to be a rest day for me but I was going to try to get a workout in since I didn't do it yesterday, but the weather is just not conducive to going on a run and my gym membership just lapsed and I have to renew it next week.
:cheer2: Awww that's ok you guys rest. We'll do the work on our team! :tiptoe:

No, Lily, these fine Super Goofs are resting up today so they can smoke your team on their rest days! :earboy2:

Friday is rest day for me, BUT, I wore my pedometer today and made sure I got:

3 MILES!

Great job everybody!

In case I don't get back here today, I am heading out the door to my first Fitness Yoga class.

So, put me down for:
60 mins. cross training

Chad (MickeyHead) is going to the gym with us, but not sure what he wants to do exactly yet (running, xt, both) and for exactly how much time. I will have him report back later.

Ok, I am still wet and there is ice on my head so I will keep this short and sweet.

8.8 very HILLY miles (do I get extra credit for the hills?)
1:30 of exercise

Off to a warm shower.

Cecilia

Ok, I am still wet and there is ice on my head so I will keep this short and sweet.

8.8 very HILLY miles (do I get extra credit for the hills?)
1:30 of exercise

Off to a warm shower.

Cecilia

You should - along with the ice on your head! :laughing: WTG! I think I would have looked outside and said - GYM DAY!

For Saturday, Groundhog day:

My hours: 1:40
My miles: 7.35 (W/R)

Steve (nukeman):

Hours: 1:35
Miles: 6.8 (Walk)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter