Sunterra Cypress Pointe Resort

TigerBear

Found him!
Has anyone stayed at this resort/time share in Lake Buena Vista? Hotelkingdom.com has a two bedroom/two bath villa going for $111 a night in March - without having to attend a presentation.

;)

I've stayed at Cypress in a 3 BR which is a 2BR with a 1 BR tacked on. I was in the newer section of Cypress Pointe and it was very nice! The master bedroom had a king size bed and the second bedroom had, IIRC, 2 twin beds. There was a full sized kitchen and a mini laundry area. The pools were also quite nice. You'll really enjoy it a lot!

-- Robin

Just couldn't resist your posting. We have been going to Cypress Pointe for the past 7 years as my cousin (who flew into Orlando and is at Cypress Pointe as we speak!) are owners there. We have been fortunate enough to stay with them every time....the last time being Nov 22 to Dec 12 last month to celebrate their son's wedding in Disney!

You will love the place! We stay in the 2 bedroom villas in the newest part also. The staff and grounds are both great! If you would like to go into the website www.sunterra.com and click on the left "virtual tours" then click to Cypress Pointe you will get a nice "tour" of the villas and the pools etc. You are getting the 2 bedroom at a really good rate by the way! Have a wonderful time and if you need anything else answered, just post or e-mail me.....I'll be glad to answer any other questions you might have. Hope this helps and have a wonderful time at Cypress Pointe! P.S. The Villas are only about a mile away from Disney entrance too!! :D

Since the sales office is no longer onsite, can I still have a timeshare tour there? I am staying there in 10 days. Thanks for any info on this resort.

I'm sure that you can get a tour and more information at the front desk regarding timeshares at Cypress Pointe.They are all very nice staff there and will point you in the right direction for more information!It really is a gorgeous resort.

Yikes! I would pass on the timeshare tour if I were you. If you think you might like to buy at Cypress Pointe, look into a resale and save yourself some money.

There are tons of restaurants nearby and the Crossroads shopping center is also close. There is a very expensive grocery store (Goodings) at the Crossroads.

-- Robin

Sterling, we are going to Cypress Pointe through a timeshare exchange in October. (Note to Sammi: I still have my reservations! Thanks again!) From what I gather, there are several restaurants nearby including some within walking distance. The Crossroads Shopping Center is nearby and if you do a search on that I think someone may have listed the restaurants there. Also nearby is a Sizzler Steakhouse, Giordanos Italian, Kobe Japanese and India Palace. Have fun!

Yes, it took me a half hour to post this - should have waited for DD's nap.

[This message was edited by jenelise on 03-28-01 at 10:52 AM.]

Hi Sterling: The above says it all..you will find tons of great restaurants (my favourite near Cypress Pointe is Bahama Breeze!)You can have a ball trying them out to see which is your favourite. Right at the main road leading into Cypress Pointe is a nice fast food restaurant Steak & Shake which is really nice for a quick meal.
You are also just a few minutes from Disney too!
Also you can head down the road to Irlo Bronson Highway (192) to the giant Walmart that has lower priced groceries and they also stay open 24 hours a day. Stay away from Goodings as they are too expensive!
Hey Jenelise! LOL glad to hear that your trip is still a go ahead as planned! Wish it was us that were heading out to Cypress Pointe too :-( Have a ball! ;)

My family and I are staying in a two bedroom in April and I was wondering if the resort supplies items like dish towels, dish washing liquid, etc.? When we stayed at the Vistana, their website made it very clear what would be supplied. If basic kitchen items are not being supplied, I would have no problem bringing some from home. Feedback would be appreciated.

Hi Waller! And a big welcome to the DIS boards! Glad you could join us and I'm sure that you'll become "addicted" to these boards just like the rest of us!! LOL
To answer your question......yes Cypress Pointe gives you all the necessary aids that you'll need. They also do a towel exchange (I think it's Wednesdays) you also get shampoo and conditioner and all the dishwasher powder,dish soap,garbage bags etc. that you need. If you run out of supplies just pick the phone up and call front desk and they will make sure that everything you need is delivered promptly.They ask you to run the dishwasher just before you check out and take all your garbage to the lower floor where you will find bins there to dispose of your garbage!Hope this answers your question for you and have a great time.I'm sure you'll love the resort! Let us know how you made out when you get back home.....Happy Vacationing!!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter