sunshine rewards?

amy-momofthree

DIS Veteran
anyone use them? I just signed up and got my $2 sign up bonus. But I cant find anywhere on there that tells me what is available to cash out?

It say's "payment method not selected" and when I go into my account, it says that the only option is paypal? I don't have pay pal. Is there any other way to cash out?

I mainly use Quickrewards but lately their surveys have dried up so I am looking to make a little disney money.

Thanks for any advice

anyone use them? I just signed up and got my $2 sign up bonus. But I cant find anywhere on there that tells me what is available to cash out?

It say's "payment method not selected" and when I go into my account, it says that the only option is paypal? I don't have pay pal. Is there any other way to cash out?

I mainly use Quickrewards but lately their surveys have dried up so I am looking to make a little Christmas money.

Thanks for any advice

At the top under Rewards, you will have a choice of Disney or Amazon GC or you can cash out to your Paypal account. I'm pretty sure you can't cash out until you have $25 in your account, then you will be able to see what is available. HTH I've been a member since the beginning and if you join the forum you will be able to ask all sorts of questions, we are a very friendly bunch over there.

At the top under Rewards, you will have a choice of Disney or Amazon GC or you can cash out to your Paypal account. I'm pretty sure you can't cash out until you have $25 in your account, then you will be able to see what is available. HTH I've been a member since the beginning and if you join the forum you will be able to ask all sorts of questions, we are a very friendly bunch over there.

thank you! I will join the forum :)

You can find the rewards options under that tab as the pp said. Since you have just joined you will probably find it helpful to check out what is under all those tabs. There is a lot there so don't feel overwhelmed!

You are just in time for a survey boost for June!

The forum is a great place for questions :thumbsup2

Welcome to SR. I've been with SR for several years and they are all super awesome to deal with. You don't have to cash out to Paypal. There are Amazon and Disney gift cards available also. PPs have given you some great advice about checking out the forums. SR was the first "money-making" website I joined and I was totally lost but the forums were so helpful. A PP is correct that $25 is your first cash out point, but with the survey increases for June, hopefully that won't take you very long at all.

Thanks eveyone! I found the forum to be very helpful, I am still learning the ropes, but I am up to 2.66. I currently use quick rewards and have done pretty well there.

if you dont mind sharing, how much do you make a month at SR?

I am just trying to make some disney spending money for our trip in oct then I will focus on amazon gc. At QR, I have found I can average about $80 a month.

Thanks eveyone! I found the forum to be very helpful, I am still learning the ropes, but I am up to 2.66. I currently use quick rewards and have done pretty well there.

if you dont mind sharing, how much do you make a month at SR?

I am just trying to make some disney spending money for our trip in oct then I will focus on amazon gc. At QR, I have found I can average about $80 a month.

Hi amy-momofthree! Another Sunshine Rewards member here. :) I make about $40 a month at SR doing 1-2 surveys a day, printing some coupons and shopping through their links. If you have more time to put into surveys or you shop more than I do, you will hit $80 no problem. It's really easy!

The best thing about Sunshine Rewards is the forums. The owner is an active member in the forums and she posts and answers questions very quickly.

I signed up last week for SR and have tried doing surveys everyday. I go thru lots of questions and then always get denied and never get any credit for my wasted time. What am I doing wrong? I looked at the forums but didn't find much help there.

Can someone tell me how and where to sign up for Sunshine rewards?

it's the name of the rewards site and then .com I tried to spell it out and DIS BOARDS ****'d it out like it was a bad word. Sorry DIS- didn't know!

Survey question from Katrina: I have been with SR since 2006 and have earned over $3500 in rewards. Mostly with surveys. Sometimes surveys are tricky- a few things: 1. make sure you clear your computer cookies daily, or sometimes even between taking surveys (make sure you get your credit first. 2. sometimes, yeah, you have to go through a few rounds of questions before you will finally get into a survey that accepts you. Trust me, I've been doing it 5 years and to this day I get ticked off when I think I've put in 10-15 minutes into a survey just to get the 'no thanks' message. However, *usually* you can get 3-4 surveys per day without too much effort.

the ones I am the most successful with are: Greenfield, My Two Cents, MyView and Survey Head. AMP can be very difficult, as can samplicious. SSI is hit or miss with me- sometimes it's super easy, other times I can't get one. Just look at the 'red/yellow/green' survey lights when you first hit the survey drop down. That will give you a good place to start as to which survey company is doing the best at that time. Try not to get too discouraged.

Also, if you are married, you can have your husband do some of them. I think the demographics of women can get saturated and they look for males to do the surveys...

I earn about $60 per month with Sunshine. That is doing about 2-4 surveys per day and then I do some shopping each month. I am at the point where I buy the majority of my family of five's shoes at www.shoebuy.com. It's a great % back, free shipping both ways (in case you need to return) and a HUGE selection of great shoes. They often have sales too. I also buy my pet's flea medicine at 1-800-petmeds ($7.00 back), I buy my NOOK books thru Barnes and Noble, and a myriad of other things throughout the year.

Keep with it and you won't be disappointed. In fact, I received some 'sunshine mail' today- a $250 gift card that I cashed out for on May 5th. Pretty good turnaround, and combined with the rest of the rewards I've been saving since September, I have $800 to put towards our Disney Dining Plan for our trip in August. :banana::banana::banana: My husband often rolls his eyes at my survey taking (I usually do it while we're watching TV at night) but last night he said, "Gee hon, I'm really grateful for you doing those surveys....it's really helping for our trip." :teacher::flower3:

Sometimes it is just that the survey companies already have enough info from others with your demographic. New surveys are loaded every day so you just have to keep trying. It can seem frustrating but only if you let it get to you. Just remember that every day is a new day and a new opportunity and don't let the rejections get you down.

Love, Love, Love Sunshine Rewards. I have only been a member for about 6 months now and will finally complete my first cash out as soon as a pending payment clear:woohoo:. Now, for an FYI if you are strictly in the market for Disney gift cards I have only found Sunshine Rewards and Bing that actually cash or pay out in Disney gift cards. But yes, Sunshine Rewards is awesome. :banana:

Please can someone pm me and explain this. I have tried multiple times and maybe I am just not too bright but whenever I sign up for a site for rewards all that happens is I earn points for some type of contest. I know everyone needs money in these hard times but if someone can just start me out.... I could really use the help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter