Sunday's Lets go on a Road Rally Riddle!

The PIG story......

every year...Lou posts this Where in the World is Lou contest on the angel thread...he takes obscure pics all over disney and posts them. We have to guess where they are. We get a little uhmmmmm competitive over it. Some of us. :rolleyes1 Not mentioning any names or anything. so the first year....I did creative things like PM a DIS buddy...(thank you SafariSteve and Chip and Dale express) but still couldnt get one of the pics. (against the rules now btw but I thought it was creative) ;) Boo'sMom won that year. Last year, I was a woman on a mission. :teeth: I knew them all...the only thing stopping me was......

this damn pig...(this picture has more of him...Lou's just had the pig)
ed6978ab.jpg

fortunately for me....when I had gone to Disney the time before...I had 1001 pictures of every disney thing you could find and after reviewing them all...found a picture of the tree with the construction wall around it....they were building Pooh's playful spot. So I then went on to win his contest! :teeth: :banana: :banana: But Im telling you....the damn pig drove me crazy for a whole week......and probably everyone else too! :rotfl: :rotfl:

this past year when I went to Disney...I helped with the contest...lol....so I didnt get to play. So now I hate that pig....I found him though.....;)
ed69781e.jpg

horsegirl said:
Donna (FM) has a sticky at the top of the game board with a guide to the riddle. There is a link in her siggie. If you ask for a mint on the thread, people will generally post something to help....
Thanks, horsegirl! Rules duly read and I'm in. Read and pm'd yesterday but didn't post so didn't get the updates or the conversation. Glad to know a mint=hint. I thought maybe that was a personal comment...I was actually wondering if a tic tac would be OK. :blush: I'll let you know if I need a tic tac....I mean mint. Thanks for the welcome, everybody!

:rotfl:
lexmelinda said:
Thanks, horsegirl! Rules duly read and I'm in. Read and pm'd yesterday but didn't post so didn't get the updates or the conversation. Glad to know a mint=hint. I thought maybe that was a personal comment...I was actually wondering if a tic tac would be OK. :blush: I'll let you know if I need a tic tac....I mean mint. Thanks for the welcome, everybody!
You going to fit right in :rotfl:

Good morning. I had to run rather quickly yesterday.
Seems my pesky gallbladder didnt like mashd potatoes and chicken pie.
I was in so much pain that we thought it may be my heart.DH was driving like 100mph to hsp but 1 mile from it the roads were closed and the police grabed the ambulance to take me because he also thought it was my heart. So, they called another ambulance to wait while they removed people from the rolled SUV and took me to ER. It isnt like TV at all. Most of the people were so mean and rude it was unbelievable. I have never been more terrified. They let me come home a few hours ago but could not say for sure it is my gallbladder until Monday because the machine is down. So, I need to be distracted. I read the rest of yesterdays Fear factor riddle page and I am just starting to catch up on what I missed today.
Have you all been on your best ;) behavior? Has the Hooty Queen been at it again?

FatherForce said:
Maybe its the cough syrup talking again, but I have no idea what you folks are talking about.
:lmao:
Welcome to the Riddle Force! :cheer2:

monymony3471 said:
I learned something this morning, don't walk while carrying your freshly poured coffee and sneeze 5 times.
Wasnt it you who ground up a glass in the sink disposal the other day?
Maybe you need to go out for breakfast. I'm just saying...

Gotta go buy these kids some clothes....when will they quit growing??? I'll check back on you riddle people later! Behave!

snowwite said:
Good morning. I had to run rather quickly yesterday.
Seems my pesky gallbladder didnt like mashd potatoes and chicken pie.
I was in so much pain that we thought it may be my heart.DH was driving like 100mph to hsp but 1 mile from it the roads were closed and the police grabed the ambulance to take me because he also thought it was my heart. So, they called another ambulance to wait while they removed people from the rolled SUV and took me to ER. It isnt like TV at all. Most of the people were so mean and rude it was unbelievable. I have never been more terrified. They let me come home a few hours ago but could not say for sure it is my gallbladder until Monday because the machine is down. So, I need to be distracted. I read the rest of yesterdays Fear factor riddle page and I am just starting to catch up on what I missed today.
Have you all been on your best ;) behavior? Has the Hooty Queen been at it again?
Poor Snowy :guilty: :grouphug:

:cheer2: lexmelinda: :cheer2: Welcome to the riddle! Got em all on the first guess!

1189441687.jpg

snowwite: You can always change your answer!

1189441687.jpg

FatherForce said:
Maybe its the cough syrup talking again, but I have no idea what you folks are talking about.
:lmao:

LOL....:welcome: to the riddle! You will figure it out! ;) :teeth: :rotfl:

Cheers with the cough syrup thing...Mine's not working though! :rolleyes:

L107ANGEL said:
Off to take DH is lunch, BBL! :wave:

1. remember to take your car

2. remember to take the lunch with you

3. try not to hurt anyone while you are gone

:teeth: ;) :rotfl2:

PM sent with my first guesses. I'm hoping I'm IN.

I'm one of the people that always tries so hard to win Lou's contest. (Although I've never cheated :rolleyes1 ) But then I never win either. :rotfl: I'm still a little mad about that darned pig. I hadn't been to the world since they'd built it, so how was I supposed to get that one right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter