Sunday, January 20, Day 3

pathubia

<font color=green>Gets lost at Portofino<br><font
Day 3, part 1

Cast me, DH, DD, 8

Woke up to Dennis the Menace this morning. We were met by Shrek and the Prince from Shrek at the entrance, stopped for a few photos. Headed to US, Grabbed Breakfast croissant at the Beverly Hills Boulangerie. Went on Hanna Barbara, sentimental favorite, Twister, DD waited for us in the gift shop, Went in a different entrance with our magic room keys. We didnt have to merge in the big holding area this time. Kong was down due to tech difficulties, Earthquake, wish we could skip the beginning, sat in the last car in the last row, I dont think I ever saw the other train crash before, we are usually up front. Headed to Jaws, took the obligitory pix with the shark out front. DD still refuses this ride too, she waited in the child swap area. Boy that boat house is smelly. Female captain this time, she was kind of lame. Back to New York for the Blues Bros. , cool show, Headed over to the Beetlejuice show, This is DD's favorite thing in USF. Great show. One of the ushers, an elderly gent really got the crowd going before the show. Decided to try Finnigans for lunch, back to New York, Kong was open this time but the Universal Express queue inside was all messed up, lots of us walking in circles for 5 minutes before we could figure out where to go. I hope they dont get rid of Kong, he is so cuddly.....

Finnigans was nice, the food was very good, I had a chicken and sausage dish, dd got chicken and DH had a turkey sandwich, The beer was very good, I had 3, usually dont have that many with lunch, it must have been the music....We sat right next to the stage, they had an accordian player with some kind of musical accompaniment, he was very good, I love Irish music...Reminded me so much of my mother and grandmother, I had tears in my eyes............

After lunch we headed to MIB for 2 more trysts I still cant break 200,000.

DH was getting itchy for JPRA so we decided to spend the rest of the afternoon at IOA.

I'll post this part later.

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter