Summer Package for Disney Visa Past 7/3

Kathy5

Mouseketeer
I, too, have wanted to book a summer vacation at Disney, but have decided to wait for the codes. I have been checking the posts, Mousesavers, BankOne, etc every day, and as of today saw that there was a new package/code for dates past 7/3. The package is good for the Animal Kingdom and runs from July 4 to August 23. A package is also good for moderates. Must be booked from April 1 to May 25. If you are a Disney Visa holder you can find this at bankone.com/disney under the rewards.

I'm sorry, but as a Disney Club Card member for years and years (back to the MKC days) I think it is unfair to us that can't get (or don't want) a Disney Visa. Due to circumstances I won't get into here, I was declined. I just think it's unfair.
My thoughts.......

Right now on the Disney Visa site it says it is just for Florida Residents and must be booked with the Disney Visa. That's a little odd I think. I mean Fla Res rates are only through 7/3 right now, there is some overlap and the rates appear the same.

Miss Jasmine

After you sign in & go to current offers, click on "Walt Disney World Resort", & then click on "great rates at Disney Resorts".

You will see the offer there.

HTH :D

Originally posted by csmommy
Miss Jasmine

After you sign in & go to current offers, click on "Walt Disney World Resort", & then click on "great rates at Disney Resorts".

You will see the offer there.

HTH :D

The only offer I saw there was one that goes to 7/3.

I just checked and this does seems to be a valid offer - not just for Florida residents. I'm not a FL resident and I don't see anything there about it. If you go to the "offers" section on the Disney Visa site (if you are a registered user) you find it under "it's a vacation dream come true" package. This is what it says:

It's the vacation of your dreams at a rate you've wished for. Your Walt Disney Travel Company Dream MakerTM Package includes:
Three or more nights at a select Walt Disney World® Resort Hotel.

An Ultimate Park Hopper Ticket to all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, Water Parks and more for the length of your package stay.

And every Disney Resort includes exclusive benefits, like legendary Disney service 24 hours a day.

3-Night Package from $364** per person at Disney's Moderate Resort. Represents a savings of $90* per person
3-Night Package from $439** per person at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge. Represents a savings of $105 - $165* per person

*Savings based on the non discounted rate for the same package. $165 savings available 5/26-7/3/03 and $105 savings available 7/4-8/23/03 for Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge package.

Then it gives the code number.

I'm sorry, but as a Disney Club Card member for years and years (back to the MKC days) I think it is unfair to us that can't get (or don't want) a Disney Visa.
This makes me, uh, unhappy, too. DC, MKC but I can't get a Disney Visa.
protest.gif
I sure do hope that something comes our way.

Thanks for the heads up! I just need room only, so I'll keep checking but this make me hopeful!

MKY:D

I too am waiting on room only codes, but, for the life of me, I can't see this package code on the bankone site!!!!!

I go to "view disney offers" and then "WDW Resort Saving" but all I see is the CZF deal.... any suggestions?

~Jeff

I too will be there later in July and spoke with a very nice CM in CRO that told me the new rates would be out in about 6 weeks for after 7/3. I'm waiting and hoping that they drop the rates even more with everything that's going on in the world right now. We all need a little happiness but could sure use a break in the expense department.

This is the best place to find out the new rates so keep checking & share if you find out first.

Later Days!:bounce:

Yesterday when I logged into my account it said for Florida Residents. Okay I just logged in again and got the same thing. Maybe that is because I am a Florida Resident???

Great Rates for Florida Residents

Florida Residents, get a great
rate at a magical Walt Disney
World® Resort

Use your Disney’s Visa® Card and enjoy summertime savings at a fabulous Resort in the heart of the magic. Choose one of Disney’s Moderate Resorts, the perfect combination of value and amenities. Or enjoy the splendor of Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, built around a private wildlife reserve teeming with animals from the African savannah. No matter which Resort you choose, you’ll enjoy legendary Disney service 24 hours a day. And the memories you make will be something to cherish forever.

Rates from $74** per night at Disney’s Moderate Resorts. Represents a savings of $70* per night
Rates from $124** per night at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge. Represents a savings of $75 - $115* per night

Please call 407-939-7797 or your travel agent and ask for package code ***. Reservations must be made by May 25, 2003.

*Savings based on the non discounted rate for the same package. $115 savings available 5/26-7/3/03 and $75 savings available 7/4-8/23/03 for Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge package.

**Rates available most nights from 5/26 to 8/23/03. The number of rooms available for this offer is limited. Reservations must be made by May 25, 2003. You must use your Disney’s Visa® Card to obtain these rates. Tax is not included, and additional adult charges apply if there are more than two adults (18 or older) per room. No group rates or other discounts apply and advance reservations are required. Other Walt Disney World® Resorts are available at varying rates. Proof of Florida residency required at check-in. Offer subject to change without notice. Offer made by Disney – Bank One not responsible for offer fulfillment.

Ohhh I also see this is not a package deal, too. Interesting. So different offers for different people based on residency?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter