Summer Dreams at HNY - Day 4

Really enjoyed reading your trip report. I'm glad its not just me that can't stop taking photo's of the castle!!:rotfl:

We contemplated buying more shares as our card expires early next year; but decided to opt for a Dream Annual pass instead as you get 20% discount on the shops. We're definitely going to make at least one stop at Salon Mickey on our trip tho as we will miss that.

Where is the bag check for the park now situated if you don't come thru the Village?? Thanks:thumbsup2

When you come out of the station/bus stance, the bag check is over to the right. It's pointed more in the direction of the parks, so even if you want to go to the village you need to go there first. There is a fence that goes from Annette's right round past World of Disney to the new bag check area. So it means that once you're through, you can go between both parks and the village without needing to be checked again. A good idea I think :goodvibes

When you come out of the station/bus stance, the bag check is over to the right. It's pointed more in the direction of the parks, so even if you want to go to the village you need to go there first. There is a fence that goes from Annette's right round past World of Disney to the new bag check area. So it means that once you're through, you can go between both parks and the village without needing to be checked again. A good idea I think :goodvibes

Thanks - sounds like a much improved system!:goodvibes

Great trippie and I particularly enjoyed the photos of the swag!! :surfweb:

That Alice cup is just gorgeous! Already looking forward to reading about your 40th Birthday trip - happy planning :goodvibes x

Great trippie and I particularly enjoyed the photos of the swag!! :surfweb:

That Alice cup is just gorgeous! Already looking forward to reading about your 40th Birthday trip - happy planning :goodvibes x

Yes, I love that Alice mug too - it's sooooo pretty, not been used yet ;)

I'm trying to get the 40th booked, but have some other stuff to do first, Hopefully won't be long ;)

That was another fantastic TR Julie. I really enjoyed it (bit sad its over to be honest :sad1: ).
I'm also smitten with your DDs Alice cup. Its very unusual and most definitely on my list if the budget allows.
You got so much done at a leisurely pace. It is lovely to take the time to soak it all up and the park looks fabulous in your photos. Looking forward to the next TR already and like the OPs I wouldn't have thought you were near a big birthday but look forward to reading about all your plans for it at DLP.

That was another fantastic TR Julie. I really enjoyed it (bit sad its over to be honest :sad1: ).
I'm also smitten with your DDs Alice cup. Its very unusual and most definitely on my list if the budget allows.
You got so much done at a leisurely pace. It is lovely to take the time to soak it all up and the park looks fabulous in your photos. Looking forward to the next TR already and like the OPs I wouldn't have thought you were near a big birthday but look forward to reading about all your plans for it at DLP.

Thanks for your lovely words :) I'm sad it's all over too :sad1:

We'll hopefully get around to booking for my 'big' birthday soon - I need another ticker :goodvibes

Hope you get your ticker soon Julie.I want to book mine to defo staying off site with Ap, it means we can stay longer and maybe have a summer trip to :cloud9:.
Want to do the Halloween party to should I be a princess or a pirate ??.

Ms Poppins said:
Thanks for your lovely words :) I'm sad it's all over too :sad1:

We'll hopefully get around to booking for my 'big' birthday soon - I need another ticker :goodvibes

Hope you get booked up soon. We did a 15% deposit for the DLH to take the sting off. The Disney blues are the worst. I never understood until after our 1st trip. I was miserable!! But its a sure sign you had a great holiday!

Want to do the Halloween party to should I be a princess or a pirate ??.

A princess of course princess:

Hope you get booked up soon. We did a 15% deposit for the DLH to take the sting off. The Disney blues are the worst. I never understood until after our 1st trip. I was miserable!! But its a sure sign you had a great holiday!

I'm seriously considering the current 2 nights/2 nights free offer. I've never, ever booked this far in advance before though....its seems so much money for just a few days but I think I'm worth it :lmao:

A princess of course princess:

I'm seriously considering the current 2 nights/2 nights free offer. I've never, ever booked this far in advance before though....its seems so much money for just a few days but I think I'm worth it :lmao:
Of course its worth it ::yes:: and its your birthday therefore you are worth it :goodvibes:banana::thumbsup2

Great report. It's made me super excited for our trip next week. Can't wait to be back in the HNY.

Goodness hasn't Lewis got tall since the last report I read.

Great report. It's made me super excited for our trip next week. Can't wait to be back in the HNY.

Goodness hasn't Lewis got tall since the last report I read.

Thank you - yes, he's got very tall ::yes::

Hope you have a great time on your trip :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter