@@@Summer Disney Pin sent/received thread@@@.....COMPLETED!!

Just got back from the Disney Store. Most pins were 1.99. I got alot. One of mine went out yesterday from disneyshopping and the other 3 will go out tomorrow.

Wow! $1.99 pins - that's awesome. Too bad our closest Dis store is in VA Beach and it's such a hassel (and a lot of gas) to get over there:(

Received one of mine today from Snowwhitesmom today:

She sent two very cute pins and a POTC watch... not sure whether I'm keeping that for myself ;)

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=59876&sid=3765.1215633669&act=tao

Very cute Mickey!

The second one I just cannot find!! It's very cute... goofy waving with gold mickey ears on. If anyone can find it, please let me know. I'm still not great with pinpics:(

Thanks so much Snowwhitesmom - this was a nice pick me up on a rainy day!!

Wow...lots of mailings and quite a few received.
So fun to see them all.
Mine will go into the mail tomorrow when I go to the PO to pick up my mail.

Also one name still left....so an e-mail will be sent :)

The tracking thing for the pins I sent says my new friend will be receiving them on the 15th!! That's so long from now!! :sad1:

Hello! I have my name. I had surgery Tuesday (elective but scheduled last minute) so I didn't have time to go shopping and I don't feel up to a trip to our closest Disney Store today:car: . I'm hoping to feel good enough this weekend...if not I'll do disney.com. I haven't forgotten! Just doped up on pain meds and pretty sleepy.....:sick:

The tracking thing for the pins I sent says my new friend will be receiving them on the 15th!! That's so long from now!! :sad1:

That is not a problem. That is only one day from mail day anyway, so lots will be arriving later than that.
That is the thing you have to expect from ordering....it does take longer...especially if the person you are sending to is on the other side of the country ;)

I can confirm that I have shipped my pins today! :yay:

I really like reading about all the arrivals! Can't wait to see more.
And I'm now hooked on browsing pins on Ebay, although I've not bought any for myself just yet! :rotfl:

I don't know who to thank :confused3
(your initials are PS and my pins came all the way from Hawaii!!!):flower3:
My sender didn't include their screen name...and I don't want to give aaway your real name in case you only use a screen name...

Let me just say you are a Godess :worship:
I had surgery Tuesday and this package made my day!:cloud9:

I got a Minnie Pin and a Princess Aurora Pin princess: BTW these are my very first Disney Pins. You have started my collection. I am addicted to eBay already, now I have another thing to constantly search for!

They are perfect! I'm a girly girl so they are just what I needed. :cheer2:

I also got the most Heavenly looking package of candy....Chocolate covered caramel and macadamia nuts....I'm on a restricted diet now because of surgery, but as soon as I can I'm going to tear into that package!!! DH has offered to try them for me, but I'm going to hide them:rolleyes1 and maybe he'll forget they are in the house.:rotfl:

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! I hope you come forward so I can Thank you personally!!! ~Shawn

That would be our very own mommytotwo.
Those macadamia nuts taste better when they come straight from Hawaii.

I don't know who to thank :confused3
(your initials are PS and my pins came all the way from Hawaii!!!):flower3:
My sender didn't include their screen name...and I don't want to give aaway your real name in case you only use a screen name...

Let me just say you are a Godess :worship:
I had surgery Tuesday and this package made my day!:cloud9:

I got a Minnie Pin and a Princess Aurora Pin princess: BTW these are my very first Disney Pins. You have started my collection. I am addicted to eBay already, now I have another thing to constantly search for!

They are perfect! I'm a girly girl so they are just what I needed. :cheer2:

I also got the most Heavenly looking package of candy....Chocolate covered caramel and macadamia nuts....I'm on a restricted diet now because of surgery, but as soon as I can I'm going to tear into that package!!! DH has offered to try them for me, but I'm going to hide them:rolleyes1 and maybe he'll forget they are in the house.:rotfl:

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! I hope you come forward so I can Thank you personally!!! ~Shawn

That would be me. Sorry, I thought I put a note in with the pins. Happy pin collecting. :)

This one is slightly off topic, but I purchased a lot of 10 pins from a seller on ebay. 9 of the pins I've already found on pinpics and my kids are (thankfully) only claiming a couple of them... we really needed some traders for our Thanksgiving trip and pretty much every pin I've traded for or purchased up to this point my DS8 had claimed as his own. Anyway, I have one pin that is a white hook (think Capt Hooks hand) and it has a hidden mickey on it. On the back it only says "Hidden Mickey pin 1 of 8" and "Disney China". I can't find it on pinpics and I'm not even sure it's authentic because every other pin I have has the pin trading logo or something similar on back... Any ideas???:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter