@@@Summer Disney Pin sent/received thread@@@.....COMPLETED!!

Here is our list of people still waiting.....please let me know if I missed you or if you have received and I missed that.

mailed and ordered dates:
Danauk 3 (mailed 7-8, 7-14, 7-14)
snowwhitesmom (mailed 7-14)
TheDisneyBunch's DS, Ethan (mailed 7-9)
schnerk's DD, Madison (mailed 7-7)
schnerk's DD, Casandra (mailed 7-10)
meriweather (ordered 7-14)
mommytotwo (ordered 7-14?)
lewdyan1 (on vacation) (mailed 7-11)

Hopefully at least a couple more will come off that list today

I wondered if you did. I collect the attraction pins also. Glad you got a new addition to your collection!

And there are so many!! Always seems more to get...and then of course, cute ones come out for attractions I already have and I have to get more :rotfl:

I received my package today from amsyw's son Wyatt. Thank you for my wonderful pins. I got:

Aladdin & Jasmine pin
pin59137

Ariel postcard pin
pin61430

Thank you for the wonderful pins.

You are very welcome!

Alisa & Wyatt :flower3:

Glad some finally arrived for you, Karen.
Those were the 2rd set mailed too. Hopefully 1 will find its way very soon ::yes::

Label/Receipt Number: 0303 3430 0001 1254 8546

Your item was delivered at 11:49 AM on July 16, 2008 in PFLUGERVILLE, TX 78660.

Label/Receipt Number: 0303 3430 0001 1254 8546

Your item was delivered at 11:49 AM on July 16, 2008 in PFLUGERVILLE, TX 78660.

:yay: Hopefully someone will check in soon.

Any other arrivals today?

Hmm... my last one still has not arrived to my person??? Wow, that one is taking forever. :confused3

Wow! That's a lot of posts:) I was happy when I finally hit a small number recently:rotfl:

Congrats!!!

Not sure how great it is :blush: But since it was a big milestone, I had to come to the exchange board for it ::yes::

Holy wow! lol I wonder if I will ever get there?? haha Do you ever go to your user cp and look at all of the old threads you posted to when you first came here?? lol I did that the other day and found my posts back from 2005 asking all kinds of things about Disney for our first family trip. It was so funny to go back and read all of it.

I haven't done that.
I came right after a trip and the CB intimidated me, so I was on the trip planning adding my 2 cents about what I had just done.

Still nothing for Ethan? And that last one to Texas :confused: Hopefully it has arrived and he just hasn't posted, since we know one has arrived there that he hasn't posted about. Hopefully soon ::yes::
The last ones always seem to take forever :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter