Subscription and folders

jtba

DIS Veteran
i figured out how to subscribe to new threads, but haven't been able to find the +40 different folders where i kept/organized the old subscribed threads. any ideas?

by the way I'm liking the speed of the pages. they load much much faster now. thank you! :)

Ok, editing this post because I found them! They are now called "Watched threads" instead of Subscriptions. Click on "Watched Threads" up near the top, just below the bar with your name in it, but on the left side.

Last edited:

Ditto. Often a thread would close and there would be a continuation. I would then create archive folders and move them. Right now I see my "Watched threads" but have not found a way to move them into any folders like before. I will continue to look and play around and will certainly post if I find a solution.

exactly! i have a folder for info on 2016 itineraries, one for alaska, one for disney vacation account, etc.

Click on Watched Threads
Now click on Show all watched threads (bottom left of the page)
upload_2015-2-3_23-9-12.png
Now there is a check box to the left of the thread title
upload_2015-2-3_23-10-58.png
The best it will let you do is manage notifications and "unwatch" Bit of a bummer. Seems like all of my archived folders are present and accounted for but not organized. My profile has all of my subscribed threads, but it's 3 pages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter