Stupidity Central UPDATE!!

Baseballmaniac said:
OKAY I tried the Jingle Bells thing in reverse and right when I heard an a! I freaked out. What happens next i pressed the X button, i am scared right now.
:lmao:
Evil turkeys are going to pop out all over your screen and scream "You killed my brother!!! Give me my brother back!!!!" :rotfl2:

ShadowKittyKat said:
:lmao:
Evil turkeys are going to pop out all over your screen and scream "You killed my brother!!! Give me my brother back!!!!" :rotfl2:

True, very true. I wasn't that scared of the Jingle Bells thing. :). My parents were sleeping and it was like AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! And it may off woke them up hold on let me check. :rotfl2:

Baseballmaniac said:
True, very true. I wasn't that scared of the Jingle Bells thing. :). My parents were sleeping and it was like AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! And it may off woke them up hold on let me check. :rotfl2:
What happened? Still too scared.

What, no comment on the link I posted? I swear to god nothing jumps out, nothing screams, nothing lights anything on fire, nothing kicks puppies, nothing throws a frog at a wall, nothing plays sleigh ride, and absolutly nothing shoots lasers out of flying pies.

StitchfansJr said:
Does anything pop up? Is it the lyrics? I'm not going to click on it, that other one scared me to death!!
Yeah, something pops up.

shadow pirate said:
What, no comment on the link I posted? I swear to god nothing jumps out, nothing screams, nothing lights anything on fire, nothing kicks puppies, nothing throws a frog at a wall, nothing plays sleigh ride, and absolutly nothing shoots lasers out of flying pies.
One word: stupid.

shadow pirate said:

Then what happens?

And Stitch like once it gets in the middle of the reverse jingle bells the voice gets tinier and tinier then you here a loud AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! It is freaky

Baseballmaniac said:
Then what happens?

And Stitch like once it gets in the middle of the reverse jingle bells the voice gets tinier and tinier then you here a loud AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! It is freaky
No thank you. That other one scared me enough!

Too scared to click on anything. Whether they say something bad is gonna happen or not.

:thumbsup2 OKAY I SWEAR muffins is not bad. It is just something someone put on YouTube. TRUST ME!

I'll never watch another video for a long time. Unless its Youtube.

IT IS YouTube! Just believe me! This guy shows a bunch of Muffins and it is hilarious! :rotfl2:

Baseballmaniac said:
IT IS YouTube! Just believe me! This guy shows a bunch of Muffins and it is hilarious! :rotfl2:
:lmao: That is weird, but funny. :rotfl2: The stare scared me.

Those pandas were awesome. And there's nothing quite as uninteresting as someone listing off muffins.

Also, MorelikeBlue. It's says it's for all ages. Not sure if it swears. Can't check because my sister is busy watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Tell me if it does and I'll poof the links.

http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/343430 MorelikeBlue 1: Pilot

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/347091 MorelikeBlue 2: Halloween

AND NOTHING JUMPS OUT!

There's a spinning astronaut, and a tower of something. And Freeeeee Cooooffeeeeee.

I know his stare is weird, and the blood is dripping out of his mouth. ( from the blood muffin.) My favorite muffin would have to be the Fire Muffin. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter