"Stupid" question about using a towncar service...

SeaSpray

Disney World fan since 1976
In the past, we've used Tiffany Towncar's stretch limo. We've used them several times and always had excellent service.

This next trip, in July, it will only be DH and I, so I was thinking that the towncar would be fine, we won't need a big limo.

Here's the silly question:

When it's just 2 of you, where do you sit? One in the front and one in the back? Or both of you in the back?

Since we've only ever used limos before, there was never any question as to where we'd sit. But now with a towncar, I'm not sure. :blush: LOL

Thanks everyone! It looks unanimous, we'll both sit in the back :teeth:

Now for my next question:

How many of you have had drivers that kept up a conversation during the ride? I don't mind a couple of "hello, my name is" and "how are you, how was the flight" questions, but I was just reading another thread where the person said their driver practically told them their life story. :rolleyes: No offense to drivers, and I swear we're not snobs, but I do not like to make idle conversation in a situation like that. Have many of you had annoying drivers like the person in the other thread did? I'd have to pull an Elaine Benes (Seinfeld reference) and pretend I couldn't hear them. :earboy2:

We only had two drivers, out of eight, who talked to us on our way to the resort/airport. Neither of them were annoying, though. They were just making pleasant conversation.

I'm sure if they start telling you their life story and you and your husband either ignore them or start talking to each other, they will stop.

We sit in back. I also don't like drivers telling us their life story and so far they have all been fine, we use tiffany also. I would just nod and continue my conversation with my partner and they will get the hint. I hope.

My experience has been they will talk to you if you talk to them but if you don't, they don't start conversations. My worst experience was locally, from the Pittsburgh airport to home. We had a woman driver, she flipped on the tv in the back seat and proceeded to talk on her cellphone the whole way. Shortly after that company went out of business.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter