Studios or IOA?

Free4Life11

DIS Veteran
I am wondering which would be the best. We will probably spend one day at one of these parks.

There will be five of us, including three kids 17, 14, and 11. I am big on rides but the rest of my family isn't so much (they don't like roller coasters very much).

What would be the best IYO.

-Matt

Matt;
Based on the age of your kids, you may want to reconsider your trip and do both parks if you can. It will probably take two days, but your kids should love it. My kids are a 12 y/o girl and 10 y/o boy and they love both parks.
If you are in Orlando to do the mouse place, I would cut one day off your plan there and spend the two days at USF/IOA. My kids have already told me they want to do more days at USF/IOA than at WDW next trip.

My kids, DS-18 & DD-15, preferred IOA to US. They are very different parks but even excluding the roller coasters they seemed to like IOA better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter