Studio that sleeps 5

krazy4crusing

Zippadeedodah!
Do any of the studios sleep 5? 2 adults and 3 kids aged 5-10 years? I hope so but I am guessing we may need a 1 bedroom.

Thanks!

VGF studios sleep 5 but I imagine it would be very very cramped.

I think its similiar to the POR rooms that sleep 5, and the pull down bed is small for a pre-teen

Eventually, they say the VWL studios will also sleep 5.

Rooms are already being converted at VWL but I doubt they will begin accepting reservations for parties of 5 until after all of the renovations are complete.

Grand Floridian is the only current resort with Studios that sleep 5.

I think its similiar to the POR rooms that sleep 5, and the pull down bed is small for a pre-teen

We just stayed in as a party of 5 in a VGF villa, and found the size to be similar to what we're used to in a deluxe hotel room on property with a daybed.

The daybed in the villas is similarly-sized to the daybed in a deluxe room, and it will definitely sleep an adult. I am 5'10" and had no trouble fitting on it, and my almost-13-year-old daughter (who slept on it) loved the bed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter