*Strictly Come Dancing Thread*

I think it could go either way as both of them have been in the dance off and therefore not got the public vote but also been saved by the public. I think it may all come down to the show dance and I think Matt may surprise everyone and be amazing. To come back after last week and get 40...

MATT TO WIN!!!

Someone was moody !!

DEVASTATED Camilla Dallerup threw a tantrum after she and Gethin Jones were voted off Strictly Come Dancing.

The Danish beauty and partner Gethin looked stunned after losing to EastEnder Matt Di Angelo and Flavia Cacace in the Beeb show on Saturday.

As soon as the cameras stopped rolling Camilla stomped off, locked herself in her dressing room and refused to go to a party for finalists Alesha Dixon and Matt.

A studio source said: “Camilla was livid. She really wanted to win. She threw a real tantrum. She was in tears and her makeup was a mess.

“There was a big party for all the stars to go to but she wasn’t in the mood.”

A more gracious Gethin went to the do after thanking everyone. He said: “I’ve had an incredible adventure.”

I can't see Matt coping with five dances i think his nerves will get the better of him.
I do think Alesla will win

Someone was moody !!

DEVASTATED Camilla Dallerup threw a tantrum after she and Gethin Jones were voted off Strictly Come Dancing.

The Danish beauty and partner Gethin looked stunned after losing to EastEnder Matt Di Angelo and Flavia Cacace in the Beeb show on Saturday.

As soon as the cameras stopped rolling Camilla stomped off, locked herself in her dressing room and refused to go to a party for finalists Alesha Dixon and Matt.

A studio source said: “Camilla was livid. She really wanted to win. She threw a real tantrum. She was in tears and her makeup was a mess.

“There was a big party for all the stars to go to but she wasn’t in the mood.”

A more gracious Gethin went to the do after thanking everyone. He said: “I’ve had an incredible adventure.”

She did work hard and the final should have been Gethin and Aleesha,

However loosing with grace is important, Penny, Gabby, for example went too early but with grace, Lets see how she is tonight, on it takes two.

Nickolas Ball did That last week as well.

I noted the judges also where concerned that Matt might not be able to remember five dances.

Did he, I must have missed the beginning of that show!

I'm worried about Matt too, it will spoil an exciting climax to the series if he does forget his steps. Gethin should definitely have gone through, as it was pointed out he's never forgotten a step in all his dances.

They won't be five new dances though will they, some will be one's he has already done, I imagine he will do his Salsa again.

Brendan would have liked that, he could 'lift' as often as he wished.

I think it would have nice if they let Kelly and Brendan come back to do a "Final" dance, if she'd wanted to of course, as she had an abrupt departure from the show.

I think it would have nice if they let Kelly and Brendan come back to do a "Final" dance, if she'd wanted to of course, as she had an abrupt departure from the show.

I don't know if Kelly will be feeling up to being there on Saturday but all of the dancers will be performing one last time. Gethin and Camilla will be doing their Salsa again. I don't know if it's individual dances though or as part of one big group dance.

I don't know if Kelly will be feeling up to being there on Saturday but all of the dancers will be performing one last time. Gethin and Camilla will be doing their Salsa again. I don't know if it's individual dances though or as part of one big group dance.

If I remember rightly last year each couple pretty much only danced across the floor, not really a proper dance.

I agree she was my 'favorite' but I think at the time of the recording of the Christmas day show the funeral was held.

I think this Saturdays show will be one of the most watched TV shows of 2007, after the Rugby world cup.

With no X -Factor to split the viewers and ITV just putting a film against it, they have left it open to the BBC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter