stressed and trying to get to Disney:)

pudge the fish

<font color=darkorchid>Mom to future CEO of Disney
I am getting ready for what is a happy 13th Wedding Anniversary trip to WDW this weekend.

I am stressing cause nothing is going right- I can't seem to get organized:(

Blood sugar is WAY too high- my feet are tingling/ stabbing owies more than ever and I am doing the bad vision typing right now (many typos to correct) ..
and I have been eating right- I am grumpy from the swings..high & low today

But Saturday at 8:30 a.m. I will be at Epcot waiting for rope drop and no matter how ick I feel I will be all happy:lovestruc

I will be on the look out for people with table forks taking food from a buffet-
if I take a picture of that it will only be of the fork:)
I will also take many pics of my yummy wheat & gluten free food

I am hoping Saturday afternoon we run into Nalla @ MK -told hubby to look for the dog.
Anytime after dusk unless it's HUGE or right in front of me like the castle or people I walk into :rolleyes1 I can't see too much. :rotfl:

Sorry to complain- others have way more problems than I do:hug:
I just needed a few friends to vent to

Hugs for Pudge
Breathe in and out slowly, relax, cleansing breathes.

Or do it my way and throw things that do not break. The stress is affecting your sugars but once you are in your room you will relax and the sugars will be less out of whack. Think happy thoughts like parades and children with the characters.

I had them last minute trip jitters and it helps to have someone there to hug you and let you talk about what you face. Don't forget that I love food pictures:surfweb: , foodpopcorn:: , and stories about silly people:dance3: . I bet you will be jumping the rope before it hits the ground, lol.:rolleyes1

:hug: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter