Strawberry Soup

shellybaxter

Dis Veteran <br>Disney Restaurants for one hundre
Does anyone have the recipe for the Strawberry Soup from 1900 Park Faire? I loved it when we went in May, but I don't think we'll be eating their this coming trip in January (just too many places to try and take our friends that haven't been before) and I'm really craving the soup. So I thought if I had the recipe I could try to make it myself.

Shelly

Strawberry Soup from the Grand Floridian

2 lb frozen strawberries (thawed with juice)
16 oz heavy cream
2 oz sour cream
3 oz yogurt
1/2 lb fresh strawberries
mint leaves (optional)

Mix strawberries, heavy cream, sour cream, and yogurt. Beat slowly until well mixed and smooth. Chill. Stir well before serving. Add fresh strawberry halves and mint leaves to garnish.

Hope this helps!

They serve a similar one on the DCL, I think its Mango flavored- its REALLY good. Kinda tastes like melted ice cream! :)

Thanks Epcotgal8 - that doesn't sound to difficult. I think I can make the soup myself

Shelly

While we're at it, does anyone have the recipe for the strawberry salad dressing from Liberty Tree Tavern?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter