• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Storytellers Breakfast Advice

Not sure when you went to storytellers brunch but I was just there on Saturday . Only thing you can order for them to bring to you are: grilled cheese sandwiches, cheeseburger sliders, French fries (they come with the GC) and beignets.

No biscuits and gravy and no crab cakes.

The current menu online on DLR'S website is accurate.
Yeah I went like the beginning of year, if I can recall, and the reason I did book at the time, was because you could order additional items to come to the table via the server. The menu has reduced for Brunch, but I still think it's worth it. I don't remember a flatbread when I went, but now they offer one. Also, they have the bread pudding out for Brunch now.

hi.. characters are also available for the brunch correct?
we will stay at the hotel, and hesitant on whether doing the breakfast at 8am on the first day, or rope drop DCA and then come back for a brunch...
what would you do?

(party of 4, including an 8yr old girl).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter