Still earning my ears...

TashaRVT

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming... what do
I just have 1 question: when will I have earned my ears for goodness' sake??

:worship: :confused3

I believe it's 100 then after that you'll be a DIS Veteran after 500. You can always change your title to something of your choice in the User CP.... or at least I could when I first signed up. I chose not to though.

I am just posting on here to get another post toward earning my ears. This should make either 50 or 51...:banana:

Well, as soon as you move to Dis vet you will start wishing for a tag!:rotfl:

There are whole threads with disers screamin...tag me, tag me!!!:goodvibes

I guess its who ever has the most posts wins.:thumbsup2
It won't be me.

One little "head's up" for you . . . when you reach 500, you will be a DIS Veteran.

However, the way the software works on this sytem, for DIS Supporters, it sometimes fails to update the new status. So, if you get over 500 and it still reads Mouseketeer, notify someone in administration and they will change your title to Veteran.

One little "head's up" for you . . . when you reach 500, you will be a DIS Veteran.

However, the way the software works on this sytem, for DIS Supporters, it sometimes fails to update the new status. So, if you get over 500 and it still reads Mouseketeer, notify someone in administration and they will change your title to Veteran.

I will hit 500 soon, still have a little while. Took me 5 years to get to this point. The dis vet status give me some incentive to post more. Didn't know that the DIS Supporters Icon messes with the system. Thanks for the heads up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter